Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zaran Saffron

very fast customer support, great application and ease of use. highly recommend for all shopify stores.

Too Shiny For Ya

I use about 9 different functions in this app, they all perform perfectly and their support team is extremely responsive, they always help me place their widgets exactly where I want them since I don't know much about HTML

Boutique Reflet Oriental

Très bonne application. Plusieurs applications en une seule. Très économique et le service client est à l'ecoute

SequoiaZen

One of the most indispensable applications in the app store. It's efficient and effective with many apps inside to really enhance the customer experience and increase sales. Moreover, after testing the customer and technical service, I can say that it is fast and efficient.

Perky Pets

Costin C has amazing customer support. He replies very quickly and fulfils all requests instantly. Will happily work with him again!

Hello Little Feet

This app is awesome! Let me do a lot of things in one place, deleted all other apps after installing Vitals. Great and Super Fast support ♥

H-Shop

All in one, everything you need on vitals. Since I've been using this app I can manage everything in one app and that's great.

Enverskys

The App is working very well and strong in terms of features, even some troubleshooting will be assisted in the blink of an eye thanks to its very kind support team.. I really recommend this all-in-one App for you guys.

23rd Supply™

This is a very useful and multi-functional app. All the staffs are friendly and very polite. I very recommend to use this app.

tactiarmy

Customer support is amazing and will help with everything you need! You can customize a lot of thing and has all the apps you will need in order to run your store.