Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Ordlive

Upsell Builder and Build Trust, this APP works. We hope that in the future, customers can decide the position of each function on the page by themselves, and they can also adjust the text size and center. We hope that customers can have more DIY places.

Escents Aromatherapy Canada

We use a number of options from this app and they've been simple to use and the customer service has been outstanding. They are quick to answer emails/messages and solve the problems so fast. Would highly recommend!

Tec Buddy

As a newcomer, this app gave me everything I was looking for and more when starting out. I found the help videos really insightful and easy to follow which guided me on my way. The support team are also first-class, quick to respond, and detailed with their information. A big well done to VITALS, keep up the good work!

AnimaLovely

Application vraiment très complète. je suis plus que satisfait, indispensable pour une boutique professionel

Glatt Skin

so far I am very satisfied with what vitals has been providing my ecomm shop. Be it the apps or the customer service support. The app is not perfect but they are constantly improving. When there is an error they rectify it at the soonest. Awesome!

No Trace Outdoor Gear

WOW! These guys are amazing. They took care of hours worth of work in a 10 minute chat session. Easily worth the price.

Cassiy

Although this software is not cheap, it is well worth its value. Very rich application, simple and easy to operate. Jed provided me with fast, friendly and successful after-sales service, which greatly improved my work efficiency. I recommend this app to everyone

Peachy Peach

It simply has everything!
Very good app with a lot of useful features. They also keep update with the new one which is even better. Helpful and fast support too.
Would strongly recommend it to anyone want to build a nice store.

wiintienda

I love this application:)
It is an excellent application, it helps me sell more.....................

EclectikartStore

Have just started out with the app and I must say they have a top-notch support team. Very responsive, prompt and helpful at the same time. Costin was awesome. 5-star service! I highly recommend Vitals.