Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 4, 2021

The best app so far, the customer services are very intelligent and they solve your problem in minutes. RECOMENDED !

Marktlife
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 3, 2021

Great App and excellent support from employees. I really do recommend using this app for your store.

Home & Supply
Sweden
December 3, 2021

AMAZING ,AND WITH VERY LOVELY AND HELPFULL COUSTOMER SERVICE

COMFYLO
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 2, 2021

Amazing app, has everything that you need to run a store, saves a lot of money on apps, and it's all integrated into one app, which makes everything easier.

Cascadebuy
December 2, 2021

great app but even better customer support offer a whole shop setup in one place what this app and y

DnM Toy Box
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 1, 2021

Probably one of the best Shopify app, it's a lead machine. And the customer support is Killer, one of the best I have seen so far.
I'm impressed
❤️

AnalogDesigns
India
December 1, 2021

I use this app on all my own and clients' stores. There are heaps of features out of the box that every store should have.

MYLE - Make Your Life Easier
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 1, 2021

I had a problem on my website (I thought), I went to ask for help in the chat and I was helped within 2 minutes. He immediately investigated and helped me a lot! The app also works really well! The service is really good!

Zenziza
Belgium
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 1, 2021

Excellent customer service. Their app is excellent with videos for each of their 40 apps that actually helped me set it up myself. Thank you very much.

World Store 247
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 30, 2021

Needed a little support with setting up a feature and I was surprised with how efficient the response was! Michael was a great help, not only did he assist with setting up the feature, he made adjustments to the margins to ensure it looked great on my site. Thank you!

Model Mannequin