VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

OneArt

Awesome app and very helpful support team! Had 3 issues and was fixed in less than a day. Thank you!

jesusshine

Fantastic, honestly I very surprise on all the features available and also very easy and good to use. Customer service very good in response when they are open.
I don't see any issue with this provider. However, If I have to mention something to improve. Will be to have a call center (but I believe it will increase their overhead cost). But I am very happy as long they remaining very good in response to customer by email.
Keep up the good work.
App recommendation: Upsell after checkout & referral program.

FreshForPandas

Vitals is by far the most valuable app in the app store :) we've used it for about 1 year for currency conversion (integrated seamlessly with Shopify multicurrency), GDPR, upsells, reviews...
This should be the first go-to app before installing anything else.

Support is outstanding too, responsive and always deliver. Thanks guys, keep up the great work

Quallma shop

This app is just super!!
I usually don't find time to leave a review but this app really worth it.
it's really convenient to have so many apps in one single place, like a one-stop-shop. I highly recommend it. keep up with the good work guys!

Ajani Energy

I am new to the ecommerce thing, it can be tricky trying to be competitive, Vitals is assurance in programs that are efficient and cost effective. Great app

Perles Rares

Very complete app, and VERY EFFICIENT and HELPFUL customer service !

I highly recommend this app to every store owner.

Mancessorize

An essential, all in one app. No need for 15 different apps that take hours to find and ultimately slow your site down. Vitals is super quick and is backed by the best support I've received on Shopify. 5* all round.

Maiden-Art

This is a really great app! It increased our website speed a lot and the customer support is just amazing ! Really thanks a lot!

futuredealshop

I used normally a lot of apps but this app is on another level I will create very good sales! Super great app if I get a discount on the monthly fees would be happy because we are a beginning store!

Sea Witch Botanicals

Always prompt service and a really nice app (or set thereof). I have this running on a few stores. It's sort of a mandatory app at this point and is well worth the $30/mo if you have the traffic to back it up.