VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Beestshop

very quick and faster response team. Solved issues in 2min. Much needed app for almost very new shopify stores.

RedoxBox

La aplicación funciona muy bien, tiene mogollón de opciones a nivel marketing y el servicio de atención al cliente súper rápido y eficiente. La recomiendo 100%.

happyshoppo

The app is great. The support team was so kind to make my requested change. For such a price you get to use a lot of features !! Highly Recommend !!

Quantum Shield

This APP has everything you need and MORE! And also great and super fast customer service! (will solve any problem you're facing in no time)

Pawlylove

Simply the best. Looking forward to some more features in the future!! the App works great and customization is fabulous. And GREAT, great customer service!!!

True You Vibes

This app was perfect for me getting my 1st store up and running. It helped me fill in the little things I would have overlooked or forgot or actually showed me a lot of stuff I didn't know about. I plan on using Vitals from now on, it would be dumb on my part not to. Makes my Shopify experience a lot easier and less expensive.

Hapimee

I have just started using the app today and in the midst of setting up faced some issues. Within 2 hours my issue was solved. Super prompt help. I look forward to using this app with ease! :)

ComicSenseXYZ

Although the app still requires a bit of fine tuning, they have the most amazing and fast support. Period.

YouthClean

I was using multiple apps for different needs in my store, and was suffering from multiples issues and incompatibilities between apps until I found Vitals which was a great tool to consolidate many different apps working all together with no issues a plus was their support, they are not only 24 hours they are fixing anything very quickly, in my case the review stars in the product I couldn't find how to do it and they fixed right away, excellent service. Vital's just need to get some video tutorials to help us to get things done in our own it is the single request I can have beside that, I truly recommend it

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner

I am so glad I got this app. I don't know why it took me so long to do so. it is nothing like I thought it would be. I thought it was a bunch of different apps from different developers sold in one bundle. Boy was I wrong. It looks very professional and smooth. I plan to transition the majority of shopify apps that I use over to the Vitals platform when I get more time. And I absolutely love the dashboard. So many possibilities with this. Get this app.