VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Bat Sunglasses

Really cool app, a lot of useful features for eCommerce al in one place! And especially BEST SUPPORT EVER!

Ananda Hemp

I am speechless on the intricacies of this app, and their support.

I'm decently technical and they impressed me substantially with their level of knowledge and know-how.

Babytainment

This app is all you need for you dropshipping store. Also they have a great support team who will help with any problem really fast

Leo Chevon

I asked questions and got answers only a few seconds later. In addition, Costin was able to find a solution to all the questions. Everyone in the Vitals team should give Costin a high five for good customer service ;)

Furry Floofs

Absolutely fantastic team. I had a few issues i needed sorting out quickly. Sent them a message through their message button and within 5 minutes Costin had replied to me and sorted my problems. Cant recommend them enough!!!!

Ciel Rose

I have just started using the app and its working perfectly. I had some issues setting up the free shipping bar but the support was very helpful and quick in resolving the issue. Thank you

Lia's Gems

Awesome essential apps inside and perfect customer support, litteraly no need to looks for other apps, tried a bunch of and the quality of performance just insane!
I wish they all had an email and sms marketing inside I think it might come

Evolving Vibes

This app is really nice! Many apps in one and its really easy and intuitive to use. Support is fantastic! 5 stars

Easy houses

sin duda alguna la mejor apps te facilita el trabajo y ayuda a que tenga venta , la recomiendo totalmente

Actualized Home

Amazing App and amazing Support!! You will never find better app with such value! and the support will help you even if you are just on a trial!! thanks again!