VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1441 - 1450 of 1963 reviews

On Point Products

VITALS is by far one of the best plugins I have used! I will defiantly be making a purchase once my trial runs out! :)

May 8, 2020

That's great to hear! It's one of the reasons why we have a 30-day free trial, to give you enough time to fully test and love the VITALS app :)

DuaMask

Great app, I can describe in one word: The must have app :)

May 8, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

Gadget Best

Amazing app! It has all the useful features in just one app. They also have fast customer support. If you need anything, just contact them and they will get back to you right away.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

StaySafeCamera™ - The N1 Top Security Camera

Useful app, structured well, customer service kind and friendly, they help me to solve a lot of problems

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Lifetime Bottles™

Cezar just helped me. Very quick and good service! I would recommend everyone to use VITALS. Great!!!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

BuyNowProducts.com

Brilliant app, saves an absolute fortune. Love every bit of it. Also, reached out to customer service and got a reply in minutes!

May 8, 2020

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Groentfruitsnijder

Great app and great customer service. Once you figure out how all the apps work and what they do it becomes easier to use

May 4, 2020

Thank you for the kinds words!

NUJUAL

This app is perfect for what I need and the Representatives in the Chat are very helpful when you have any questions or colour changes etc. :)

May 4, 2020

We're always happy to help with changes and customizations! Glad you had such a good experience :)

SterilisingBox

Costin is the man. Thank you ! 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829.
Why it must be 100 characters minimum ...

May 4, 2020

Short, sweet, and right to the point! Thanks a lot!

Nordic Home Fitness

Brilliant app. Has everything you need to get 5 steps ahead when creating your store. Their customer service is A+ - sorted every issue I had. The app itself is also very quick and doesn't impact much at all on load time. Recommend 100%.

May 4, 2020

We really appreciate the kind words great feedback! Makes us love what we do even more :)