VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Stelaris

Incredible just incredible thank you so much great app and the customer service is just awesome. Awesome !

Baytiger

Very good App and perfect support. Costin helped me 2 times in less than 10 minutes. Thats more than awesome.

Utopia-the-Label

Amazing app! So easy to use, and the customer service is amazing for all types of technical issues. Handled within minutes

VysionOptiks

I really like the app, combines all important apps together so I only need to download one app instead of 5. Customer service is also super friendly and helpful!

Next Lvl supps

This app is the total package everything you need and more! the best part about this app is the customer service! I recommend this for everyone it will boost your sales by at least 100% if not more

DealsSmooth

Really nice app guys they are really good at providing help and support
They constantly keep innovating and adding new features

DROPPRICING

Best App ever. Many important App in one and very good support. Just Amazing, i recommand it !!!!!!

trendshades.com

Just amazing to have so much working functionality in one! Will keep your site fast because it will load only it's own libraries. I love the reviews alone as good as Loox. It will pay for itself- I recommend it.

FRA'VITA

Now I get why VITALS get their five stars review.

Not only VITALS save you tons of money from using decentralized blood-sucking apps, but it also manages all plug-in apps from one place. All those apps in VITALS work perfectly too. Gosh, just so good.

Also, the other thing about VITALS is not the app itself. It is the support team and customer service behind VITALS. I still couldn't believe how they devoted and responsible they are to respond to my support ticket. If I graded how a company supports their customer, I would give 20 out of 10 (+200%) BOOOOOOOOM, beyond the perfect score.

A big fat yeti thumbs up.

KidCarpet.com

This app is really amazing...so many features in one app!! You can use as many or as few as you like, so there is great flexibility. Any question or issue I had was addressed immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable staff. They go out of their way to help with minor customization if needed too. Obviously, it's a bargain as well, having been able to eliminate several other apps from our store. Can't say enough good things about it!