Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

wertarena

This is the best APP in my store. The support is sensational and has an extremely short response time. Top recommendation. Five stars.

NicePrice

This App is very useful and inovative! I love to work with vitals ! it got soo many features and the support is GREAT!

BlueRove

App is great with tons of features which replaced a lot of apps for me. Support is very helpful for any issues that arise. Happy with the app.

HYDROMODUS

to be honest this app made my dropshipping bussines to another level!! iam glad customer support is always ready to help 11/10

Chiharu

Was having problems with my currency converter so I asked for help and was connected to Costin. He was very quick and patient to give me solutions and I am very satisfied. I dont even need to install any other app. Vitals offers everything I need at a very affordable price.

veesstuffz.net

I love the quick response from Vitals customer service and the app is awesome. I am learning the app but so far so good. Vitals is the best app of them all.

Inno Pillows

I reached out to the help center due to a technical problem I had. They responded in less than 30 sec, solve the problem in 1 minute. Outstanding service. Thank you Costin :)

Stunning Gift Store

this app is amazing, it helps my site a lot. This is the best deal ever while it does job of a bunch of apps with fee of 1 app. Besides, The customer service is over the moon, they are really friendly and help me as soon as possible. Thank you

BERNAVA GROUP

this app is widely varied, I already use it for my 2 online stores and i think this app do 90% of all the work i need in my store , amazing app

AccessModa

Perfect apps and support !
Best team, good reactivity and complete solution
I recommand definatly OK