Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

icyskincare

probably the best customer service ive had using shopify apps ! they got back to me in a live chat and fixed all installation issues straight away! Vitalis is one of the best apps!

HeartAholic

I absolutely love this app, it works like a charm! It does not only have 40+ apps but it also as great customer support! All questions I have they answer and fix them with kindness! Plus they are super fast replying to the messages. Really recommend it!

blacknproudtshirts

This app really does it all and allows me to build a smart efficient site very easily. Support is also quick and very good.

Homers 3D Onlinestore

good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend . good support and good app. Highly recommend .

Planeta Sencillo

Todas las funciones que necesites para una tienda bonita y eficiente, solo pido que sigáis mejorando y añadiendo funciones interesantes. Por ejemplo el bundle discount, podría tener una opción de salir en la descripción del producto en vez del checkout. Los contadores podrían tener diseños más bonitos, etc.

Genie Bag India

Great app, useful to do some many things. The volume discount almost doubled my average order value. Plus the live chat support is absolutely wonderful

URBAN CHIC CLOTHING

I love this application because I have everything I need for my business in one app. I have recommended it to the group I am in. Thank you very much.

Spedizione Gratis

Davvero un'ottima app, l'assistenza mi ha risolto in pochissimo tempo un problema. Super consigliata

peachskin.com.au

Very responsive, fast and helpful from the VITALs TEAM. You can rely on them any time. Thank you Jed

Skiffiti

Great support! There was something causing my descriptions not showing, due to my theme blocking it. But they actually went into the theme to help me fix the issue! Their support is instant. Thank you, Jed!!