Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Skiffiti

Great support! There was something causing my descriptions not showing, due to my theme blocking it. But they actually went into the theme to help me fix the issue! Their support is instant. Thank you, Jed!!

Nurture More

I’m using the Vitals Apps for a short time and already I've noticed an increase in sales. It’s great to have all the things I need in one place. I was impressed by the customer support! The response was quick and my issues are resolved right on the spot. Thank you guys!!!

Fresheffect.ca

Many different apps under the same umbrella. It is very comfortable and easy to manage many features on the same dashboard.

Sinu Kaubamaja

Customer service is the best! They basically answer right away which is amazing. I like all the app features so far.

Lanolin Beauty International

The apps are pretty close to whatever you need to do. Maybe a little short on a feature or 2 compared to a competitor... but it's the sheer volume of features and the support at the end of the Chat that blows you away. More than happy to tweak to make it do what you want.

Mama Maui's Coffee Company

This app is great. I like the visitor replay feature. It has helped us discover why customer left our store instead of guessing why they left. This had sped up our growth process.

Cool Pets R Us

Though we have used the App for a short time, we find it to be very user friendly, it really is useful and very cost effective based on the number of apps rolled into one. We have been able to delete several apps, and have reduced our montly app cost. A huge factor is that by reducing the number of Apps our store load time has improved a huge benefit.

INSTAWORKOUTS

Fantastic it has all the apps you need to be successful and also customer service is second to none all queries have been answered in a timely manner

The X Laser Files

So many apps in one, Vitals is amazing, I love it! It saves time, really easy to use, a lot of options for any kind of store and the customer support is the best, they are really helpful, real humans behind, no chatbots, they have helped me to customize the apps and where really fast on doing it.

Wellzenith

Excellent service from Reymond!
He has come back to me in a timely manner and has been able to resolve the issue straight away.