Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Baby Mogma

The after sales service is great. Thank you so much for the assistance given. Really appreciate it.

StretchLaX

Currently exploring the app and still a lot to try out. One thing for sure is the patient and helpful support team that respond within a minute! Encountered some problems in the app and the team was there swiftly.

Tinzell

I have used this app and its very good app for eCommerce sites and the support team is excellent special thanks to Michael J... Many thanks!

FERVENCI

Customer support is amazing. We had an issue with the announcement bar and the team helped us resolve it extremely fast

renhalsa

This is my second store that I have used this app on. I like that it offers so much of the apps I am looking for and it all integrates together so nicely. They are continually adding more. Always get a quick response when I need help. Highly recommend.

Laboratorio Bio

Great app and thanks for the assistence that are very helpful or my business and my store. five stars !!

International Beauty Institute

For the price and to get so many features, it's by far my favourite on shopify. I use: upsell bundles, banner, visitor replays, product tabs, geolocation redirect, and more! Also, their support team is incredibly helpful. I've only run into one issue with my bundles and international pricing, but they're helping me to fix it and providing top notch service. They also have short-term and longterm roadmaps to show what to look forward to next. And you can upvote what you're looking to see. Love it.

AylinStyle

The service is perfect fast respond and they made the job forme thanks a lot for your help i appreciate a lot

Kattenfontein

Amazing app. worth the price and you even get a 30 day free trial. So try it out yourself! would give it a 10/10

OOOVIN

This app has it all! Really ALL! And razer sharp and quick support! They are very helpful and know a lot. I love to long trial period so you can really make the app work for you and try to earn its price back. One minor thing for a starter it has a steep price, as you can easily have a few months of loss while testing and finding products and it doubles your monthly shop fees basically.