Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Tienda Club del Café

Eso una herramienta excelente que facilita muchas funciones interesantes de una forma sencilla sin necesidad de codigo, solo habilitas y deshabilitas las funciones de quieres para tu tienda, realmente es un complmente muy interesante para los que tienen su tienda en linea, todos las funciones que probe funcionaron sin problemas.

Houseplant Accessories

Amazing app with so many features!! Very friendly and incredibly helpful staff, always there to help you with any questions. Highly recommend!

Magavari's Shop

Costumer support is great! Help is always corresponded when needed, totally worth your 30 bucks at month!

Alfirdaws.co

Excellent customer service, very quick and responsive. Adding great value to my store, not only that the support is just extraordinary good. I dont usually do reviews at all, but this app has helped me so much. Thank you guys 5/5!!!

Underneathco

Vitals Customer Support is so good its unreal! Help is on the way so quick and you always leave with your question completely answered. Help couldn't get any better:) oh and they always seem so happy to help you out! 10/10

LumiDreams

Depuis que nous avons découvert cette application, cela nous a vraiment bien aidés. Son utilisation est très intuitive et le support et incroyablement réactif et compétent. Nous sommes clairement fans !

SAHARARETAIL

Great and helpful. It can help you fix lots of problem, we will use it all the time in our store. Good

Nahla Bear

I needed an app that would help me boost my sales and to improve the look of my upselling. With VITALS, I am getting that and more. It's so inconvenient to have all that I need to improve my online store under just one app. VITALS has many features that I did not even know was necessary to help me with my sales. Easy to use, but if there's an issue customer support is quick to respond. The 30-day trial is a bonus as well. I'm looking forward to further updates of this app, which is looking to be all that I need for now.

SayFur

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been amazing. Their support team is very responsive and fast at helping everyone. They care about bringing value to their clients. Love this app.

Hometown48

Great app. You need it. If you need any help you have instant text support. There wasn't a single case in which they couldn't help. Very satisfied.