Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Condomania.com

The app is GREAT is getting better. The 24/7 support is out of this world. It does many of the things Conversion Bear does and more -- and for way less money. I'd say that while the overall quality of some of the upsell/cross-sell widgets isn't 100% on par with Conversion Bear, the support team is willing to help customize them for our site as best as possible. If you plan on using Vitals for upsells/cross-sells, or anything that manipulates the cart price, then THIS needs to be the only app you have that can manipulate the price, or else the cart gets a bit funky. I wish that the Volume Discount widget was a bit better designed. Currently, if your discount starts at quantity=3 and the user only has quantity=1 in the cart, the widget won't try to upsell in the cart. I also wish that we could easily upload our own badge designs. It would also be nice to be able to assign badges per product type. ...anyway, this is all me being pretty greedy. Overall, I really like what this app does, and look forward to seeing more features. Thank you to the great support team.

Bullfrenzy

Location Hungary

It's amazing that I can get soooo many valuable apps for only 29.99$!!! It's got many apps that are essential for a good webshop, and this way I don't have to waste time looking for different ones, I just have them at one place!

shoppingeventvip

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great support, these guys get it. A lot of simple and handy little tools that are available for an affordable price.

otakuessentialsstore

Fast customer service highly recommend easy installation. The quantity breaks are automatically applied and just very easy.

The Old School Disciples Shop

I installed the VITALS app and my hat is off to the tech specialists Jed, Raymond and Zeus who work fast and are extremely knowledgeable code experts. MY site (oldschooldisciples.com) has a dark theme with light text and it has presented quite a challenge to modify because most of the VITALS apps are suited for themes with light backgrounds and dark text. I have selected 16 of the 40 apps to use on my site and even though I won't be using all 40, the ones I have chosen are well worth the money. I recommend VITALS apps to everyone.

The Right Buy Store

Location Ireland

Excellent customer service. Michael got to back quickly and was very helpful in sorting out my problem. Lots of add ons in one app. My new favourite.

Handtalent

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app!! I recommend it, the attention is really good too!!
We can make offers, and get all the apps in one.

ADMALY

Location Morocco

Support team is very helpful! They helped me customize my review section and with that it looks more professional!

Mella Bear

Location Italy

The best and most useful app ever.
The support, always fast, solves every need. App continuously updated.

Ottis&Co

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is a must-have for your store. I wouldn't activate all the apps from it because it's too much, but it helps a lot and it really does save you some good costs from other shopify apps. Also their support team is amazing. 5 stars!