VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1751 - 1760 of 1959 reviews

Case Deco'r

This App has been very helpful. With the many apps in one, makes it brilliant and a must have for all.

Just In Case

Absolutely amazing. Really helps having all relevant apps in one space under one payment. Worth every penny- you get your money's worth and more. Highly recommend!!

Mister Kart

It's been days since I installed this app and so far it is good and easy to use. I'm still exploring it as of now but I must say you should install this all in one app now.

ProtectaGlass

This app has so many other apps that all look good and work brilliantly. Also, the service backup, although I have hardly needed to use it, is excellent.

iMake Life

A app I have to recommend! One app solves lots of problems, more importantly, the customer service is very good, always reply to inquires promptly.

My Genie Home

This app is indeed one of the best on the market. Not just that it includes 40 apps in 1, but it also increases your website loading speed since all the data is coming from one server. Amazing!

simplycurvyfashions.com

I use this App for so much it is hard to list it all. There are still a few gaps but I can not believe how much money I have saved using this app.

When the Upsells is added to Vitals, it will be impossible to be beat. Great customer service, responsive to requests.

Ice Captain

Best app I ever installed. Worth the money and smart integration to Shopify! Some apps are better than the original ones. Excellent Customer Service, they do things fast and they are pretty cool. Hope they will integrate others apps. I will implement it in my other shops asap

Newyearsvalue

We have been using this app for 2 months, and the conversion rate has gone up, consistently! Using Bundle and Volume Discounts has been great for our products. Highly recommended!

24H GLOW

this app is just fantastic! I can only recommend. no struggle to download 100 different apps, everything is in here. the default placements and settings has been well though so no need to do much. amazing :)