Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 20, 2021

So far it has been very easy to use and the support has been A1! thank you so much I will definitely keep on using Vitals

Mheso Rebelle
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 20, 2021

This app is helping me a lot.
It is very complete and has many interesting features, it cannot be missing in your E-Commerce

CHARM
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 19, 2021

Amazing app, Amazing support..
you cant go wrong by choosing Vitals...it has lots to offer in a very reasonable price. I used only 6 of there apps out of 40 and already saving half of what i pay for Vitals. I had very good experience with vitals support team. supper fast and knowledgeable team help me resolved issues within hours.

GiftCoach
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 19, 2021

So far, I have used the app to create tabs on my product page, import reviews, and convert currencies. This worked great! One thing I realized is that the tabs (description, specifications, etc) do not work on the featured products. This results in the information not being neatly kept in tabs format. The customer support for this app is above and beyond, the team is doing an exemplary job! Keep up the good work!

moYengoH
Edited July 30, 2021

The customer service is second to none. They should honestly charge more for what you get with VITALS. It has saved us tons of money. There suite of tools is the most valuable thing we use for our shopify store. Michael J. from Vitals helped me through chat do a number of things that helped our store save money and grow.

YOLOtek
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 19, 2021

Been using this app for 2 years now and they have amazing support and features. Cant recommend it enough.

LuxLivn
July 19, 2021

I am truly grateful to the Vitals support team, they respond almost immediately and are very diligent as well as friendly. I have almost 20 stores with this app and it is very useful. Reymond R. You are the best brother "

InovaUSA
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 18, 2021

Not sure what's more amazing, this app or their customer service! They reply basically instantly, and the app has helped me tremendously in providing a better customer service, as well as increasing my average order value! recommend 10/10

The Redhead Secret Club Box
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 18, 2021

The best app ever. Zeus helped me a lot trough the process. Customer service is amazing.

Fflurain
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 18, 2021

I use the app ​to simplify processes in my shop for the customer and to present you with great offers.
This app is simply ingenious. Not only because over 40 apps are integrated, but also because a top team in the background helps to solve problems in the shortest time. Once again, thank you for that.

Minoda-Shop