Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

CosmoPods

Haven't left a review on any app but this truly deserves it. Thank you Costin for the great support. The 24/7 support can edit your settings which makes problem-solving a WORLD easier.

livebetter

Outstanding customer service . I would highly recommend this app. This is an app that every one should be using .

Brattire

this app is a MUST HAVE if you are looking to save$$ Vitals got everything y you're looking for....

SlingScore

This app has so many features that are perfect for designing a trustworthy and clean looking website. It's like picking candy as a child from a store when you open the app. Wont forget to mention that i ran into a problem with the coding and i got an answer in about 2 minutes.

Amela's Chamber

Vitals is the main app I use for all the various different features that boost conversion, gain trust, convert to sales, improve experience, protect your store and lots more. They are definitely the One Stop App! And their 24/7 customer chat support is awesome too! Been using them for almost 2 years now and am very satisfied.

Red Velvet Garden

Have been using VITALS since Oct20 and very pleased with the quality of service I received from the VITALS Support Team, especially, Reymond and Costin. They have been diligently helping me to address all my queries/concerns and provide guidance with regards to the apps. VITALS is definitely one of the MUST HAVE apps if you want to increase your AOV and drive conversion ! Thank you.

Bazarys

I am new with shopify and Vitals. I tried with my friend reference and now I am happy and my costumers happy. You can check my web site: bazarys.com for orient store.

GoodyTees.com

Great App, full of amazing features to discover, and the 30 days free trial is a bonus, the support team is up to apply any customization you request 24/7, overall recommended.

Sunday Norm

I use the app to help me boost sales. Support has quick response and results. Excellent app I recommend everyone install it! Thanks for the help!

BlackAve

Best app on Shopify. It saves me money and its reliable! Great 24/7 support team. deleted all of my other supplementing apps.