Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Rainbowwingz

Customerservice through chat was immediate and superfriendly . The requested changes were made lightning fast. Very happy with the results!

Iederekeuken.nl

By far the best customer service ive ever received. (not an exaggeration) A gentleman named 'Michael' helped me and i couldnt be more satisfied.

Love my Baby

I really recommend you this app. The app contains more than 40 differents apps together, and continuosly they are adding new ones. So, you have all in one, not in separated apps. I want specially remark the GREATEST help desk that they have, they help you much more than you expect, going beyond what you expect, making custom requests for you. This give me a lot of trustable! Thank you

Alora Brushes

Excellent App and ultra fast customer service! I can totally recommend! Everything you need for a high converting only store in one app!

Oswald Jewelers

VITALS is simply amazing. They help me to replace Loox, Trackify, and more with all of the integrated apps that VITALS comes with. I had one issue with the Facebook Messenger chat widget and the support team responded to all of my emails within an hour and had it fixed by the next business day, which is fantastic. If you are looking for the one app that you need on your store, VITALS is it.

Bodyzone.co

It's a very helpful app when it comes to managing product reviews. It makes life easier, highly recommended!

OptimaFlex™

Great support on my shop! Fast and efficient! I recommend this app as it does everything!
Thank you...

Chatcrebleu !

The support team always answered me very quickly and always gave solutions to my problems. Thanks for Costin who fixed a problem I had on the volume discount, and so quickly again, 5 Stars !

Smart living emporium

I am using this App for many outstanding features, their all in one solution has saved me a lot & VITALS has completely changed the overall look and user experience on my Store. The support team is not just perfect but they always go to their maximum to help me out and for their response time I would like to give them 5+++

MamsyGo

this app made my shop looks like TOP store, one ofthe best app for shopify, must have for shops with large catalogue