VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

PURITY™

useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools.

Mothers Shop

I've been using vitals for very little but from the little I've seen, it's very complete. The chat quickly answers questions in a clear and precise way. so very satisfied for the moment ^^

TABMBAT™️

I really like this app. And the customer service is quick to respond and help. If you don't have this app then you are definitely missing out!

Solo Merchant

Very nice app. Has so many useful apps in one place. Please add email forwarding too! Love the review import feature.

Studio Dance Wear

I’ve been looking for or a bundle app in particular but this has so much more, only just starting to use it so fingers crossed! Will update before my free trial runs out! Customer service is extremely fast and efficient, in particular Costin who I was speaking to today and helped me sort out a small issue. Many thanks, Studio Dancewear https://www.studiodancewear.ie

masajeshop

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.

Halloweenprot

Thank you, a great application that provides many applications in one application. Thank you Thank you, a great application that provides many applications in one application. Thank you

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your great review and we hope that you are benefiting from our app suite to the maximum :) Please feel free to check out our Help Center here: vitals.co/help which is packed full of useful information!

Also, just a kind reminder that we are here to offer you assistance any time you need, 24/7 over email or chat!

thriftc.com

I used VITALS for Bundles and Volume Discounts. The setup is straight forward. As a new user, I get stuck quite a bit, Customer Support has made it easy for me to proceed. A very efficient team! Great to have them on my eCommerce journey.

November 6, 2020

We are incredibly happy and humbled to hear that you consider VITALS your partner in your e-Commerce journey and we are proud to bring value to your business!

We are here to offer support at any time, whenever you need it - you can find us 24/7 over email and Live Chat! :)

General Village

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

November 5, 2020

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with VITALS and we would like to invite you to reach out to us at any time, via email or Live Chat :)

We can assist you 24/7 if you have any questions or even provide you with tips and suggestions on how you can better benefit from our apps - vitals.co/help/

Creature Care

We've recently implemented this app into our store. We were trying to cut down the number of apps that we were using on our store as they were making our store extremely slow and that's when we turned to Vitals. Since Implementing Vitals, we've now gotten rid of 6 other apps from our store and as we begin to use some more of the feature Vitals offers, this will most likely increase. We did have some minor error and bugs initially with some of the features which is why the app gets 4 stars right now but the support team at Vitals have been very quick to respond to our requests and have resolved everything in a timely manner. Overall, very impressed with Vitals and would highly recommend.

November 5, 2020

Let us say that we truly appreciate your magnificent review and that we are tremendously happy that VITALS has brought so much value to your store and business.

We pride ourselves with our support efforts and hope that you are satisfied with the customizations done for your store :)

We will be here to offer assistance whenever you need it, 24/7 over email and Live Chat!