VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review App, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop up

BAZZAAL

Not only they have amazing programs with various features,
but they also have the best customer service, hands down! They certainly know what they are doing! Highly recommend this app and thanks again to Costin who helped us big time:)

Trendsy

Brilliant app with brilliant support! This app has loads of features that can help increase your conversions as well as features to give your store that professional feel. Also when I needed support the response time was rapid.

The Whitening Gals

VLADIMIR FROM VITALS HELPED ME BETTER THAN ANY APP IVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP BC OF WHAT IT OFFERS AND THE TECH SUPPORT THAT LITERALLY EVEN GETS HANDS ON AND HELPS YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED DONE!

May 19, 2020

I have to say this is probably one of the most energetic reviews we've ever received and we appreciate it so much! :)

Vanities & Beyond

I've only had VITALS for a couple of weeks but I find that they DO have the essential apps you'll need to run a successful website. I have also had the pleasure of experiencing their customer service and let me tell you, they are amazingly helpful, patient, and very efficient! Definitely top-notch customer service and I can tell that they are truly passionate about what they do and in helping entrepreneurs achieve success. And because of this, they are constantly seeking ways to make improvements even with their already flawless reviews. This is definitely worth my small investment compared to the quality and value I receive. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improving their website, their conversions, and business in general. Thanks so much VITALS team!

May 19, 2020

We feel genuinely blessed to have the opportunity to read such an amazing review! We always put our customers first and provide dedicated support!

Foosball Sling

AWESOME SUPPORT. THE APP IS GREAT, DO NOT HESITATE TO USE IT!

May 19, 2020

Sweet and to the point! Thanks a lot :)

LillyBel

Agree with the other 5 star reviews, great app and awesome customer service answering questions out of hours and assisting fast! thanks guys.

May 19, 2020

We try to provide the best customer support experience we can, even at odd hours, and we're only a couple of weeks away from offering 24/7 chat & email support as well!

Bailey Blue

This app is an incredible value and works very well. We were using a bunch of different solutions and not only saved a ton of money by using Vitals only, but all of the discounts work alongside one another so there are no conflicts.
Huge shout out to Mihai from support. He is an expert and fixed a small issue we had within minutes. Cannot recommend Vitals enough!

May 19, 2020

We do our best to offer support as quickly as possible, and fix anything that we can! We're really glad you're having such a great experience with VITALS :)

Tracksuit Gentlemen

This application is very cool! Multifunctional! Contains a large and powerful tool to work with the store! Support always helped to apply for several times got the help you need! I advise!

May 20, 2020

Our goal is to offer as much value and support as possible! With over 40+ apps and many more coming soon: https://getvitals.io/product-roadmap

Soo Fluffy

Excellent customer service. The team have been sooooooo helpful. I recommend this app so much. GREAT value for money honestly!

May 20, 2020

We genuinely appreciate the kind words and we're always happy to help!

ZONATTI

Great app, Customer Support is really good! Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +!

Highly recommended app go for it!