VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Indestructibel Trimmer

The customer service of this app is BEYOND your expectations!
Extremely good customer service and always there for help!

CAT EDUCATED

Aplicacion tiene todo lo necesario! Perfetta para los que hacen dropshipping! Soporte incleible responden muy rapidamente!

PouchPASS

I love this app for the many functionalities that it offers. Very easy to setup. The support is always available 24hours via LiveChat and they are always super helpful.

Torced

I love how this app contains all of the essentials for making my online store look legit :D. Everything in one place, plus the customer support is always open to helping with the designs so that everything looks neat and there are no glitches in the HTML code.

Ready Cane

Filip from their customer service department was amazing. Honestly, this app has the best bang for your buck features and the customer service part is unparalleled. I use this app in every store.

Jewellerize

I spoke to Jed with a small problem and he sorted me out within minutes!!
Highly recommend! 10/10 for Jed!

babies-mall.shop

I am very satisfied with the app even some of the apps needs some improvement the most important to me is the support, they are available to help all the time and making any addition requiered to get the look and feel as I wanted, that is priceless. I truly recommend the app

skinshaper

Great and quick support. It is always a pleasure to wotk with vitals app. Also works great with other apps

Sporty Types

I love this app so far. I have only just started using it, but I like the features and the support has been great. I recommend using this app.

Paris Self Market

Perfect, great apps with many functions. I use it everyday for my shop and its very helpful. thanks for the work