Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Third Wave Water

Great app. I just had to ask support for some help and they were super quick in fixing the issue. Best experience so far with a third party app developer.

Mad Jade's

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

A really great app- so many useful functions and features. And the best part is the customer service- I had a few inquiries and I was helped in literally a few minutes, really impressed. Thanks a lot and I totally recommend this app.

Honexty

Location Sweden

Great service. i like the many functions and thats it haha thanks hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssss

Eirena

Location Romania

I strongly recommend the VITALS app, firstly for all the utilities it has and will continue to develop, and secondly for the seriousness and promptness of the customer service. Whenever I had questions or concerns, the VITALS team was always there to help me.
It doesn't surprise me at all that 99% of the reviews are 5 stars.
Keep up the good work!

Faltbarr

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very cool App and greate support Team to help in any case of errors or question. I´m loveing this APP

HandiShop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 4 hours

the app is amaizing litterlly all you need in one app, and the support is fast great and very helpful.

Kate McEnroe New York

Never seen, used or met a customer service team like the guys at Vitals. Wow! I'm floored at your service. They listen, are always willing to help, quick responses, you don't have to wait in chat for more than 5 seconds. They go above and beyond! And they are the most polite tech people i have ever encountered. I'm staying not just for the apps in one bundle because that's AWESOME too but these guys as well. Gary S., Shiela Ann P. YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME! I hope Vitals gives you a good bonus this year

Delivad

Wonderful App!! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly. I highly recommend this App. It's an all in one problem solver.

TurnerWear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Customer service is great, I received a fast response and got my problem solved. Everything is working great again.

The House of Routine

Time spent using app Over 1 year

He gave me the quickest video tutorial ever! He was fast and kind. Very good support and very good app.