Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

AutoRituals

I am using this app for my dropshipping business and I like it a lot. Great interface, great customer support. Recommend.

AnasaJewels

I spoke with Micheal J today and he was a tremendous help. He was so kind a patient with me as he helped me to customized my store pop up! This was the best service I have had in a while and he should definitely get a promotion. One your best workers!

e-house

My lovely app. As usually has great communication and fast response.
My personal thanks for Leony! 5 Star+

Vosskel-store

love this app, i use it for all my store, it has everything in the app and is easy to use instant support too get all my problems solved fast

Cómpralo ahorrando

Es la mejor APP para aumentar la atractividad de tu tienda y las conversiones por un precio cómodo, super recomendada

Glowsart

Thank you great app overall, has a lot of customizations available! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

thegeekcave24

Definetly is a must have app.
Eventhough my shopify store did not went as i planned, the kind of functions this app gives you, just tells me how much i want to work with shopify and with vitals, this guys are great !!!!

STAY-BAKED-SHOP

Awesome App, outstanding support. Super fast and helpful.
Always a pleasure to work with! Can highly recommend VITALS

outdoor-vibes.de

great app and great customer service!! Even on a sunday evening i got a quick answer for my question

Moving Steps

I use this mostly for upsells and site optimization. It's easy to set up with just a few clicks. Moreover, their support is phenomenal. Probably one of the best I have seen so far in helping me as a customer.