Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Nakana Bracelets

Really well done. If you need something that's an inch deep but a mile wide, this is the place to go. Basic functions in many, many forms. Really pleased with all the options it offers and the quick customer service!

Mega Lash Academy

Just started using Vitals for a couple days, they have so many little Apps inside this big App which I love. I had to contacted support to have some adjustments here and there and got fast responses, every time. Highly recommend.

NewVention

i used this app to back my product reviews and they helped with easy and understanding way. it was great

Whisper

It's been a little buggy with product reviews recently but other than that its great honestly. Not only do I get all my stuff in one place but it would cost me four times the price if I had to download each app individually. It also integrates well. Flip the switch, refresh and it's done every time. Customer service is on point too. Bravo ... add contact forms and variant options and you're golden.

Planeta Dos Patudos

I love it so much , cause you have almost everthing for the best price and not so heavy on your store .
i would love to have more space for custumization , but thats okay

Honey Badger®

Incredible App replaces several other apps. They have a top-notch customer support team, that is so fast to respond, sometimes within minutes, it's pretty unbelievable. I highly recommend VITALS.

ultrashow

really helpful, and the staff answered every question of mine very promptly, so nice of them, highly recommended

Vcare

very good app for shopify and the support team work incredible they also response on time any time need i them and app function very well

ComfortPaws

Great support team, I encountered some issues and they were really helpful. Easy to use with tons of customisation features.

CAM DRONES

Great app great service, for all shopify users, 100% recommend. Very happy to have this at our store to help us with ecom