VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

lingiadore

One of the greatest apps in Shopify. Definitely worth having it.. I'm having fun with visitor replays..

Rudeo Shops

I've used the VITALS app to improve functions on my Shopify store, and it's provided a major boost for me. The features are incredible and the support from the VITALS team is almost instant. My experience with VITALS has been 10 out of 10!!

Whixen

Bonne application, utile, bien faite et excellent service client. On a une réponse immédiatement dès qu'on demande de l'aide.

wikelux

This App is very good, with vitals app you don't need any other apps. also they have very good support.

MichiganMart

I really love this app, it won't slow down your website and has all the features that a dropshipping store would need. 10/10

clearskinchile

The Best App EVER! Best Support and Best Performance. La mejor aplicacion de Shopify muy util y muy bien desarrollada.

Neckjet™

I couldnt recommend this App more, has everything you need and the support, in my case Michael was top notch.

Acme Knife Shop

I used this app to add tabs to my product pages. I was having a little trouble getting it to work with my theme. Michael Jose was able to help me and got it set up ASAP. These guys have EXCELLENT customer support!

theskinstuff

Fantastic app, literally ALL the apps in one!! Saves you cash and the features are so great and easy to use, which is especially helpful for someone like me who would struggle with the tech otherwise! And if you can't figure something out or just need some help with something, the customer service is absolutely amazing! Super fast response and solve the issue every time with ease and no hassle. Great communication too. Highly recommend, I couldn't run my businesses without Vitals...It truly is VITAL

Dazmers Toys

A very useful and multifunctional app bundle, and a greatly supportive team who helps in any changes in code and apps. Thanks!