VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Ezejoy

200% Good customer service!! Thanks Jed!!
The app is easy to use and install.
Really great app to use.

Hyqlo

I am very happy with Vitals. I had quite a lot of issues initially and this is mainly due to the fact that I am totally new to Shopify, let alone, Vitals. The customer support has been great! A BIG THANK YOU TO REY. Rey has been particularly helpful and accommodating. As a newbie, I am grateful for his assistance.
I strongly recommend Vitals to everyone.

NupeShop

Excellent support, I reported 2 problems, one was mine and they explained how to fix it, the other was fixed by them super fast, I'm surprised, recommended 100%.

postcards.shopping

I am a happy customer of Vital's app. I have headache-free to search for lots of apps around the market as Vital has at least 40 at the moment to choose from depends on your business. Moreover, has extremely good customer service which is fast and efficient. I am totally satisfied and I highly recommended to give it a try. (30 days free trial is awesome as well)

Maison Vogue

This app is wonderful, there are many features I am able to use on my website, the support team is wonderful and eager to help you with any issue right away :)

Oh My Goody

Great app! Includes many features to increase conversion rate and order value. Really happy with it since you can customize a lot. Also thumbs up to the help desk, they're really quick and always willing to help.

Tuckings

Amazing app, even better customer service. This app pretty much has everything you need to get your Shopify store started.

Shopsster

Customer service is beyond what you can expect compared to what most apps offer and even on weekend, what more do you need? They are total rock stars & continuous improvement is what they strive for, perfect to partner for your business needs.

biggerbetterairpods

the customer service is the best, really AWESOME, SIMPLY PUT, IT IS NUMERO UNO !! great experience and a lot of efficiency

Ultra fashion clothing

THIS IS AMUST HAVE APP PERFECT APP GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MY STORE NOW LOOK GREAT THANK VITALS TEAM.