VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

West Star Store

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

Sports Plaza

TOP, everybody should need this. THis is a game changer. Forget the other apps. This pne does it all

Raevens Tree

Incredible app! I'm relieved that I stumbled on this app, while setting up my first store, because i was having so many issues with other apps. This app has mostly everything I need. Its very easy to use and understand and made for the customer. It has also saved me tons of money.

ushouldshop

It works perfectly, it would be so nice if the wheel of fortune would let the customer connect via Facebook.

Had only 1 problem, sometimes it causes pixel double fire which is annoying.

Other than that it is a steal of an app!

Lunlook

Great app! Plenty of useful options combined into 1 single app - very good value for money. Customer support is excellent. Highly recommend!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I've been using this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Had trouble with the cookies banner showing, but it's good now. Everything works perfectly and saved me money by not having to buy other apps. Highly recommended!

Tech ForLess

Its actually really useful. having everything in one place, all well built, integrates easily, and improves the speed of web loads makes it well worth the cost

The Better Dressed Traveler

I've just started setting up and the dashboard is astonishingly intuitive, and therefore friendly. In other words built for the user not the software team! Also, I know from using another app from Vitals on my now closed 'starter' store that the support team are friendly and quick.

Snazzy Socks

Excellent app and fast, friendly customer service. I strongly recommend this app and all its capabilities.

Nifty Drifter

So far so good. Was able to eliminate 4 or 5 apps using this which not only improved my site speed immediately but I was able to save $25/month overall. Also drilled them with a bunch of emails about a lot of the functionality as I'm new to it and they resolved all questions I had in under 5 hours. Thanks!