VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

MeNene Store

OMG! WHY didn't I find this app before? :(

It has everything you need. Makes me a bit angry with all of the money I spent on other apps! It's great, site loads fast and there is actually very useful stuff in there not just junk to other say "are helpful"! LOVING IT!

Mad Ibiza - Boat Party Agency

The app is keep getting better and better. It includes all the "must-have" apps in one package and the most important thing: the site load speed increase is almost unnoticeable unlike other apps. The support is great. I reached out to them a few times to change small things in my store and they did a very good job with no extra cost.

!!Recommended!!

Cali & Bee

This app is a problem-solver and a money-saver. I love how easily it integrates with my shop's theme and that you can modify to suit your store's appearance and brand colors. There's no 'one size fits all' in the tools that they offer. Plus, they are always working on developing new features to offer as part of the package. Highly recommend this app!

Brooklyn Hipshop

Happened across this app merely by chance...what a great thing! Raises the bar of professionalism on my website. Thank-you.

Exceptional Shop

GUYS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST APP IN THE WHOLE MARKET!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! FOR 20 USD IT HAS ALL THE NECESSARY APPS YOU WILL EVER NEED!!! 30+ ITS VALUE OF 200 USD OR MORE + THEY ALL FIT THE STORE!!! I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR FINDING THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! RECOMMEND 10/5 STARS **********

Golden Aspirations

Absolutely amazing app, one of the best I've ever used. The app is jam-packed with features, easy to integrate/use and has great customization options. The developers are very responsive and are actively working hard on improving the app - VITALS a must-have!

Linda Cute

This is the best app I have ever used before , It gathers all the necessary apps in one app and it ads more from time to time so I really recommend it

And Everything Nice

100% my favorite app on Shopify, and constantly getting even better. It's the first app I install on any store I own. Crazy amount of functionality for the price you pay, and the support you get from their team is top-notch. A++++

Dabolly

If someone is annoyed by other apps that change your theme codes and would like to have one clean, easy-to-use app, you have to use this app. I was intending to add reviews, add social shares, sticky add to cart button etc and have tried so many apps. That significantly slowed load time for my website and I have to delete them, but only to find there are a lot of leftover codes, which really annoyed me and I have to restore the theme from a previous backup version.

You dont need to believe what I said above but if you give VITALS a try, you will see how nicely designed the dashboard is. They have literally thought of all details. I can tell it is some serious hard work.

Also, the price is very competitive compared with others.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

iCosmetrend Store

I use this app now and it is very useful and easy to install
I like it so much. so many options for a good price :)