VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Hottest Deals

Really good, easy to use app. Highly recommend! Lots of functionality, but broken down into easy to understand steps

My Beautiful Nights

Easily the best app for Shopify. You have 33 apps in 1 (the list is too long, so guys, check them out by yourself). The team does a great job and is always prompt to help and answers questions. On top, the price is ridiculously good all these great apps in one. Thank you guys and continue the great work! This app is really vital.

Pro2Sale

One of the best apps I bought. It made my life easy as it has so many functionalities (from 30+ apps) in one place and I don't need to look anymore for separate apps every time I need a new functionality. It is easy to use and the support team is very responsive and helped me customise a feature in minutes. Highly recommend.

Outback Trading

This app ticks all of the boxes.

Some feautures we've needed for a while but we're reluctant to clog up our store with to many apps, potentially slowing it down..
We are really happy with the app and when we requested support for our theme that wasn't currently native. It was no problem and sorted within the same day. :-)

Maraya's Marketplace

I do not know who and how he decides to write this app, but THUMBS UP! By now, far away from many others. Very fast, flexible and full with useful stuff. For this price it's amazing! Highly recommended!

InCrate.store

Worth the value, with so many apps come in a bundle. All apps are put under one dashboard and easy to manage. Support team are always fast to respond. Both Mihai and Andrei are awesome Highly recommended. You will never regret installing VITALS.

Cool AF

This app is great! It's got so many features in it that I'm not even able to use them all. Although some of the features are not delivering the best results like those individual apps with a single feature do, but hey, you get what you pay for. I'd recommend this app, definitely value for money!

Rock n Romance

Great app that offer stacks of features .. we only used a few that we really needed to kick off with but as time goes on we have enables a few more to test our customers reaction to them .. all in all a very positive set of tools to play with and help higher conversion rates from our web visitors ..

Ortizly

It's really perfect. I'm very happy with this App. It's great. Es muy util y practica. Puedes hacer tantas cosas con un solo pago y tantas aplicaciones en un solo lugar.

Anboxed Store

Literally the best app in shopify. Save a lot of money. It increases the functionality of my shopify store