Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Techinver

Location Japan

Very solid app providing a wide rage of services that have help my store tremendously! I think it is a great deal to get this app.

Heesse Fashion

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer support. Very fast reply that solves my problem very quickly! Recommended this app to everyone!

Borkly

No app is without a problem, and do not get me wrong, this app works wonders, but the most important part is that if you somehow manage to find a little problem, the solution is just one click away with their superb support team!
Hugely recommended.

Luv Gnome

As a beginner I didn't know what apps I needed for my store. I'm glad I found VITALS because it is a comprehensive and has everything, even the things I never thought I'd need. The long trial period makes it even better. I reached out to get some assistance on my site and Rey was very nice and helped me out quickly.

Freaky Data

Location Australia

Excellent App! Excellent customer support! The App is very intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

A.R.G. Clothing

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best app ever. Everything you need for building a webshop in one app. It saves a lot of money and they have some good new apps on the way. customer service is also very good they help you in every way they can. Definitly recommend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Mouthpiece

This has been a fantastic app that has definitely lived up to its reputation. There are so many (over 40) apps that are very easy to turn on and off, or customize as needed. Vitals is really helping my store with tools to increase conversions, raise the average order value, and to build trust with my customers. The customer service is also unbeatable! Their response time is very quick and they simplify things so anyone without a lot of technical experience can understand.

Baby Sleeping Bags

Location Azerbaijan

the best app I have ever seen and the support service really helps to their clients. Fast respond to your message

Kimy Design

Location Italy

I skipped this app because it is really fantastic, it allows you to do an infinite number of things and then has an impeccable customer service, ready to come and solve any inconvenience ... Top

icyskincare

Location Germany

probably the best customer service ive had using shopify apps ! they got back to me in a live chat and fixed all installation issues straight away! Vitalis is one of the best apps!