Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Tracery Beauty

Amazing customer service! Thank you for always helping me promptly. They've given me assistance on things outside of the scope of VITALS. They were able to find and delete leftover code from an app that was deleted from my store.

Ferris Wheel Press

As if the functionality of this app doesn't speak for itself - the support and customer service teams are next level. We had a small aesthetic tweak requested for the bundles, and within an hour the change was made. Vitals truly does it all with minimal/no code disruption, and is very easy to implement. We have been using Vitals for over a year and haven't faced a single issue. If 10 stars were an option, we would give them 10 stars.

Admiral Direct

Very handy app with a lot of features, great customer service, worth the price. Would definitely reccommend.

KREYFISH

I LIKE THE APP, WORKS GREAT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING, THEY ARE VERY FAST TO RESPOND FOR ANY REQUEST. I RECOMMENDED IT

Boho Vibes Earth

I just wanted to congratulate the Vitals team for producing such an excellent and feature-rich app-endium of tremendous tools to make your site rock. Due to the tightly integrated single-code base, all apps are modular, so no wasted or repetative code. Vitals new "Replay" feature allows you to look over the shoulder of a previous session and view their exact activity... very handy if you're getting alot of abandoned carts and it's caused by a 404 or worse. I would urge every Shopify merchant to take a look and swap out your inneffective random apps and invest in Vitals. One other huge benefit is the amazing support, and I mean that seriously, as not only are they 24/7, but the only times I've had cause to contact them, was due to issues not related to Vitals... they managed to identify what the issue was and point me in the right direction. Thank you Costin for the latest gem. You guys are awsome and deserve the great success you're clearly having... onwards and upwards. Andy @ CloudShimmer (www.bohovibes.earth)

DealzToYou

Just started with this app and it is crazy good , the customer help is superb , all you could need in one fantastic app, get it now

Hemx Jewelry

I love it. It was easy, fast and helpful. also the person how helped me was very kind! thank you vitals

SafeMode Clothing

Best value for money you'll find on the app store. Once installed, I deleted maybe 6-8 other clunky apps I was previously using, and even discovered more great features once inside of VITALS.

Customer support is fast and helpful too. Even instant responses on a weekend

WARDEN TAO

I've started using this app mainly for quantity discounts and product bundles, but soon I've found many other apps I need, like currency converter, content protection, sticky add to cart, and so on. Besides I had a question about CSS customization, which was solved in less than one hour. Very good app and very good service.

The Snuggle Bums Store

the best all in one app for shopify right now!!and the support you get is 100/100.so patient and problem solving at its fastest.
thank you costin specially for solving my issues.