Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Harmonica

We have always received excellent customer service and fast response to our questions. The conversion rate has been improved since we use it. Great app!

Theatre Stage Supplies

Time spent using app About 3 hours

We moved to Vitals after using an alternative backorder product. It is AMAZING! I'm genuinely impressed with the range of apps available and all at the same price that the alternative app offered just the one part. I used the customer support and they were incredibly helpful and very fast to respond I cant recommend this enough for any business.

Solulife

Location France

Vitals got everything that I need.. My new prefered app ! The support is a biiig plus : Kind, very helpful and faaast !

Edieloft

Location Indonesia

I used this app on several stores and it helps tremendously with page load speed and keep your apps count minimal. Support is another game changer, fast, responsive, and fix in minutes. Definitely recommend this!

COOKOQ

Location France

J'ai découvert l'application grâce à des professionnels du e-commerce et je suis content de l'avoir : facile à installer même pour les francophones qui ne sont pas à l'aise avec l'anglais Vitals reste très simple à utiliser, le support par chat est vraiment efficace et disponible rapidement. Le support a même contrôlé si les applications sont bien installé à ma demande (surtout pour la conversion de devise ). Ils sont professionnels.

Lia Collections

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product and support. I use multiple apps part of Vitals, one app that will take care of shop needs.

Kazzbi

Vitals is the best app, saves so much time because it has everything you need all in one place. Their customer support are amazing also.

Beattys of Loughrea

Location Ireland

Very good app, great to have so many apps from one provider as there will be no inter-app issues. I had a bulk app and deleted it when I got Vitals. It did not delete all the coding in the app which caused me issues with Vitals Bulk app. However, Vitals solved it very quickly, and now all working great

Pattie & Co.

I use this app to help me manage product bundles, pre-orders, reviews, Instagram feed, among others. There's so much functionality and it makes life much easier managing one good performing app rather than a load of average apps. And any queries are answered promptly by the team who are always happy to help.

Mishel Boutique

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

The service and quick reactions of the staff is super good. I am very pleased with you. Quick answers and solutions to any problem. I recommend!