Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Debut Baby

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

The service and quick reactions of the staff is super good. I am very pleased with you. Quick answers and solutions to any problem. I recommend!

eFreshDeals.com

Location Morocco

Great support, and huge save of money . We suggest to use VITALS 5*. They have a really 24/7 support.

WPL RC Official Store

Location Malaysia

Well worth the money. For $29.99 you get so many features under one roof! The most important thing is that the support is super fast like lighting. Request for amendment is being made immediately! Awesome!

Delicate Diamond

You got everything you need here! Pretty much more perfect if your store is not using a Page/Theme Builder. They have the nicest awesome customer support and they resolve my problems in a jiff - I had issues with the discount codes, and 2 minutes it was solved, including the conversion part. Definitely recommend 5 stars!

Que Rica PH

Location Philippines

so far it's very useful and easy to use-- the support team is also very responsive.. we're keeping our fingers crossed that it helps us generate more sales

QuickClicks.shop

Location Singapore

WOW. great customer service and lots of apps integrated into one! Great app for optimizing your store.

Rouge Premium

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Has basically everything you'd need in a store. The best part is their support- I asked to tweak a few items but they went above and beyond to help me out. Really appreciate it!

Riko kitchen

HI ! Amazing app ! And if you have any question don't hesitate to contact them they reply very quick and are always very helpfull !

Zhopbaza

Location Hong Kong SAR

Prompt and quick response every time.
Very happy with the user experience.
Great customer service. Thank you

Glassestar.com

Location India

I’m a big fan of this app. I don’t have to install a bunch of other apps or buy expensive themes because this app has almost all the feature one might need. Also, It is very customisable, totally fits into the theme. Their customer service is also very quick to respond and helpful. I totally recommend it to all! BIG SHOUTOUT to JED (Customer Agent).