Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Deliver Host

This is the app every Shopify store must use. They combined so many small and medium-size features (many more coming and you can also request if you need anything) in one place yet they are separate, you can enable or disable each feature as you want and for that, we don't have to install multiple apps for those features which in fact help to reduce the page load speed. Also, their support team is top-notch.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS so useful.

REDPRISTINE©

Support is extremely quick. I really love how they are so customer oriented even putting their trello up.

February 3, 2020

We always value our customers. Thank you so much!

free.style-sensor

thank you verry match your are a top-notch service
great patience with a good follow-up thank you

January 28, 2020

We really appreciate your opinion. Thank you!

Beauty Firm

HOLY CRAP!!! Is this the BEST APP EVER or what???
I spent DAYS screwing around with other apps that filled my Shopify store up with junk files.
Enter VITAL apps. Wow, just wow. Hmmmmm... let's see....
Easy to use? TICK! Beautiful styles? TICK! Every app I need rolled into one? TICK!
Plus these guys ABSOLUTELY ROCKED IT with their customer service - it's the best I've ever had! Plus their system uses caching that doesn't bog your store down.
It's a shame others have to know about this, I feel like I'm getting an unfair advantage by using it...
Thanks team from VITAL :)

January 28, 2020

Wow. One of the best reviews we ever got. You rock!

Best Bark

Truly amaying App - I recommend it , it more than 1 app and very easy to use.
Thank you soo much....

January 28, 2020

"Easy" is a word we really like to hear when it comes to the usage of our app. Thank you!

NoroLuxe

Vital is the all in one app!! it's a must have to run your business!! the people behind the app is just as amazing as the app....

January 23, 2020

You are amazing for leaving us such a wonderful review!

BOGMAR

Truly fantastic App - I can not recommend it enough. Second store I've now installed it on. Really great

January 23, 2020

VITALS on more of your stores means you enjoy it :) Thank you for the recommendation!

Lux Séoul

Amazing app amazing support, theyve helped me on many things and are very responsive, i recommand this app!

January 23, 2020

We are very grateful that you took to leave us this wonderful review.

Soul Charms

This is the best app I've ever used over my many years in ecom. The app is really easy to use and like that I have one place to go adjust my apps. The customer support has been wonderful and responsive.

January 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

Nick Select

So many features packed into one & many more added, 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Keeps everything simple too.

January 21, 2020

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!