Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sadoria Shop

Location Poland

I am in love with this app! It's genuine! I needed a help with adding another Agree to Terms Checkbox and the app support immediately helped me! They did it correctly and in the exactly way that I wanted to it looks like. The support was really kind and really helpful!

Doctor Tire Official

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

quick and on point.............................................................................................................

The Bat Flip Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I found this app by way of TikTok and what a great find it is!! This App makes life so easy. No more having 10 free trials going and having to keep track of when bills are due! trust me when I say, this app has everything you need.. period! I want to someday have a Customer Support as amazing as the individuals I have dealt with from VITALS. I am hoping to continue partnering with VITALS for as long as I can be Successful in the Ecommerce World.

Natch

Location Belgium

Those guys deserve 5 stars and more! We have been using Vitals for 5 months now. The app itself works amazing. We've got plenty of email subscribers and more sales. And the support is A+. All our questions are always answered in a minute. Thanks again, Costin!

ADKN

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Absolutely fantastic app! All you could think of under one roof - easy navigation. And the support is phenomenal! Costin is a star! Would definitely recommend

MiyoPhones

Location Israel

Costin is amazing, helping me out every time i need, i really reccomend you to download this app, amazing support

KitchnHub™

This app is amazing. Although it might have an extra cost. This app has everything you need in order to be successful so you won't need multiple apps anymore. This customer support is also crazy good. They reply in seconds and are very willing and quick to sort your issue. The support agent was able to quickly change my upsell in minutes if not seconds which make my website look a whole lot nicer. If your contemplating whether or not to join, I would definitely try! This is the only app you'll ever need and is definitely worth the money. Thanks!

BK Variety Market

This app is so good I feel bad that I don't have to pay for the first 30 days! I just began using this app 3 days ago and all I can say is wow! If you aren't using this app you are surely missing out. Not only is it packed with great features (some I never even thought of worrying about), but they have THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESPONSE TIME of any app I am using or have used. I highly recommend everyone check out this app. They currently offer a 30 day free trial so you'll have plenty of time to work with all of their tools.

Ready To Cycling

Location China

The function is very useful, can increase customer unit price.and the customer service responded very quickly. Thanks, Rey.

agamystores

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

Real All-in-one Save time Save Money, a lot of the solution in one place, highly recommended.
Thanks.