Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

urdealstop

I am so glad I found this app. Vitals combines all the features that you would otherwise pay for separately and have multiple apps for. They are worth every penny. They have multiple features that will help for conversion in your store. They also ensure your webpage is optimized for loading despite all the features in it. Their product review feature is way better than others. Plus, they are available 24/7 if you need any support. I can't praise them enough. Please do yourself a favor and get Vitals. You won't regret your decision.

ronidog

I love this app, it have everything you need to have high converting,protected,trusted my people store!! I have used it during the amazing 30 free day trial its amazing for the money! I save a lot of money per month and time to jump from app to app to create bundles, trusted badges or whatever. Yea its a little bit hard to give 29.99$per month for new dropshippers, but if you pay separately to 10 apps it will be like 100$ and they give you free trial like no more than 2 weeks. I highly recommend it.

StopBadBreath™ Official Site | Advanced Tongue Cleaning Kit

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

App completa di tutto. Con un sola app riusciamo ad avere tutto il necessario per il nostro store, inoltre hanno un customer service super efficiente!

MALLAHOME

Location France

Trés bonne application avec possibilité de traduction pour différents marchés, avec des économies importantes. Je recommande !!!!

Homewhis

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

surprisingly good app i tested it on my trial store before implementing on my main store, its really easy to use and setup. when there is a bug you can count on their customer support, its a live support that works

MYPLAQUE.CO

love it..............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>...

BULLDOG

Absolutely blown away by their support. In our opinion support/customer service is what makes an app. An app might not be 100% perfect but when you have a strong support team that is willing to go above and beyond to help and fix any issue to us that app deserves for us to give them 5 stars and recommend them to others. Keep up the amazing work guys.

smartcollab

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app. Support team is responsive and efficient. Overall very satisfied with them. Recommend to try the app for those who have not done so.

PanuunStore

I used this app on the recommendation of a 7 Figure Enterprenuer. And the support i got from the team to setup the app was amazing. It took less than 5 minutes for the representative to solve my issue. Highly recommended.

Crovable

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is a great app, it loads super fast and customer support is super responsive, the fixed any upgrade I wanted to make super quick!