Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Shoparama

best all round app ever. this is literally all i use and pay for. I couldn't imagine running a shopify business without using this

Cortex82

If you have a shopify store you need the VITALs app. Simple as that.

Not only will you save money on multiple apps but your store will run faster, you'll have more functionality and you'll get more sales.

Their support is second to none. Install this today

NYCO Direct

BEST WIDGET APP ON THE MARKET. I'm not sure what's better, the app itself or the service team behind it all. If you need anything done, they will go out of their way to make it happen, even if it is outside the realm of the current features. This team has implemented things for me, walked me thru any questions/issues I've had and has been such an incredible asset to my business. I've noticed a massive increase in sales after implementing this application. Everything looks professional and works as it should. Without a doubt, I will be using this on all future store. For the money, you're getting an incredible value. If you've found this app and are reading this, you've found a gem. Thank you to the Vitals Team for creating such an incredible product and providing prompt and exceptional service.

Postal Worker Tees

Wow just installed this app today and I am amazed at all of the options.. Seems to load fast and works great.. Thanks

Mun Mekko

Great app. Everything you need with one monthly payment. One thing as a international customer that I love, is that the tools are almost completely translatable. 5/5

Camping Life

Literally one of my favorite apps ever. Adds most of the additional functionality you could ever need on your store for an insanely good price. It's a must have on any store I open

The Mommy Packs

Must have app. Best bang for your buck. It will eliminate many other apps and make it easier for you to manage your store.

Queen's Handbags & Accessories

I think for the amount of work put they've into this app it should really be praised as one of the best. I appreciate having many apps together in one for a decent price. There are talks of adding some additional features and some are in progress. I can't wait to see what they include! Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together.

Think Roar

Amazing app ! If i had known it before I would have lost less time with other app. Missing just one feature to have 5 stars : Social login where customers can login with their existing social identities.

Mifers

Amazing app. All in one.
Great customer Support. I would recommend others as well.

Issue was raised and resolved within a day.