VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Copozz

Amazing app saves you money with super functionality. The supporter is very responsive to my problems. Highly recommended.

SafetyFirst.sg

Amazing, after i downloaded this app it feels like there no need for me to add on 20+ over apps and find the right one. for 30$ a month id say its a bang! best part is that they are still keep adding on features. I just hope the team behind this doesn't get greedy like the rest and start marking up their price because the best selling point for this is its super cheap!+reliable+easy to use interface+good cs

Flip Flop Labs

This app is fantastic - love all the features all on 1 dashboard saving me time and money and free's me up to focus on my core business which is eCommerce growth. The customer care guys are quick to help and go over and beyond to give you a solution you will be happy with...I recommend this for anyone who wants to improve their ecommerce site and have the things that really matter. Great Experience - Great Support!

The UVlizer

I use the app for recent purchase pop-up, badges and cart urgency. Works like a charm! And customer suport is top! Definetly recommend it!

Oktopolis

If I could only keep one app on my store it would be Vitals. I find myself using many of the features and like that I can make changes all in one place. he developers continue to refine and add new features providing more value for money than some other apps. Highly recommended.

Baby Cheeky

I cannot believe how amazing the customer service is for this application. I inquired about an issue at 2:33PM on a sunday, and the issue was resolved LITERALLY within 4 minutes... How is that even possible?

This is a fantastic app. Worth 200$ per month.

Treasure Games Shop

I have only been using this app now for a few day and WAW it made me instantly delete all my other apps. I still need to use it for 30 days to see if it actually is as great as it says it is. But for now, Im using 10 of its 40 applications and it really is AMAZING ! If they also had a translation app it would be complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comfort Seat Cushion

All in one app, that's awesome! Vladimir and Cezar, You Guys Rock!!! They helped me a few times to integrate certains tools on my site. Very clever gentlemen. They knew right away what I was looking for. Great jobs guys and I look forward to see more options :-)

MysteryAnime

Helped me with a currency switched and was super quick and easy. Almost all the 40 apps are helpful and well programmed would reccomend

Linfeo

The app is amazing and Vladimir was very helpful for me also the detect some bugs coming from another app. I recommend them