Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Rem Customs

Costin helped me super fast! Helped me figure out why my reviews werent showing up and even provided pictures

ArtyLoox

great work , i really like your work . keep it up . i like you support team too they are doing a nice work , fast to response and solving problems

The Benefit of Apparel

What an amazing app! So many features and functions! :-) I am impressed with all the functions and features they offer to my webshop. The app has made my webshop so much more professional and the app has helped to increase sales more than before.

Smartwatch7S

Great app with many, many useful features. It's like all one 1 saving your hundreds of dollars per month. Also, they have great & fast customer support. I recommend them! 5.0 mark with 3196 reviews speaks the truth. I've done my part but now I have to write something extra to get a minimum of 100 characters in review.

Kingdom Of Tents

Great service. Quick replies everytime. Best support out of all apps I have used before. Definitely recommend these guys! 500 stars!

flash-goods

verry good app the personal is always there to help you and solve your problems thanks a lot for your racticity

Y2K Urban™

A whole year with VItals, customer support always keep's me in. This time Leony showing why you guys are a good investment. Thanks bro!

Schweinchen's Shop

Great Job and fast help. That was the Best Support ive ever had JUST IN TIME. Wow! I Am very Glad for that smart Help!

trendzautomotive

The support is amazing. Quick replies and able to guide you to the right place quickly. Costin helped me amazingly and I am very grateful!!! I am so new to this, so to have someone be able to explain things easily and guide me in the right direction is amazing!! Definitely recommend this app!!

Galax-E-Juice Ltd

Amazing App! The best for Shopify and I've tried alot. The staff are unbelievably quick at responding and extremely helpful. No wonder this app has so many great reviews. This is a must have, give it a try, you will not be disappointed!