VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

e-sportify

Michael from Vitals 40 helped me patiently to resolve my problem. He is technically sound and know what I want. Thank you very much.

Cozy Kicks Official

I talked to Michael J. who worked with me, helping me adjust one of the features on my store. He never complained or fell short of my requests. This is excellent customer support.

PAPAYA COLLECTION

Perfect app that covers lots of functionalities! TOP support team that rapidly solves doubts and problems! I recommend it for sure!

Bud Beaver Canada

I recently added this app to our site to help streamline our website and improve our load speed. The customer support has been amazing! We truly appreciate you all at the VITALS support team. Keep up the great work! ')

Lavalet Boutique

App is user friendly and easy to navigate. The help chat people are always helpful and quick to reply, as well as do what you ask of them. Great tool to use for your Shopify store.

The Groove Mall

I used this app to help me do my customer review in my website. so helpful and fast in responding the emails. Thank you

Sapphire CollectionCo.

I use this app to help take my boutique to the next level without having to deal with multiple apps. it is easily customizable and they are quick with assistance and very helpful.

Glowable

I have used vitals for months, personally think its great, great value for money, customer support is always so helpful, a genuine 10/10 experience

FiberyStore

I am finding it very useful, but specially the support is excellent. I have contacted them and they have been very fast and reliable.

Silverybrand

Highly recommend, this app is useful and the customer service is great, will suggest this app to my friends