Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Brooklyn Hipshop

Happened across this app merely by chance...what a great thing! Raises the bar of professionalism on my website. Thank-you.

Exceptional Shop

GUYS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST APP IN THE WHOLE MARKET!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! FOR 20 USD IT HAS ALL THE NECESSARY APPS YOU WILL EVER NEED!!! 30+ ITS VALUE OF 200 USD OR MORE + THEY ALL FIT THE STORE!!! I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR FINDING THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! RECOMMEND 10/5 STARS **********

Golden Aspirations

Absolutely amazing app, one of the best I've ever used. The app is jam-packed with features, easy to integrate/use and has great customization options. The developers are very responsive and are actively working hard on improving the app - VITALS a must-have!

Linda Cute

This is the best app I have ever used before , It gathers all the necessary apps in one app and it ads more from time to time so I really recommend it

And Everything Nice

100% my favorite app on Shopify, and constantly getting even better. It's the first app I install on any store I own. Crazy amount of functionality for the price you pay, and the support you get from their team is top-notch. A++++

Dabolly

If someone is annoyed by other apps that change your theme codes and would like to have one clean, easy-to-use app, you have to use this app. I was intending to add reviews, add social shares, sticky add to cart button etc and have tried so many apps. That significantly slowed load time for my website and I have to delete them, but only to find there are a lot of leftover codes, which really annoyed me and I have to restore the theme from a previous backup version.

You dont need to believe what I said above but if you give VITALS a try, you will see how nicely designed the dashboard is. They have literally thought of all details. I can tell it is some serious hard work.

Also, the price is very competitive compared with others.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

iCosmetrend Store

I use this app now and it is very useful and easy to install
I like it so much. so many options for a good price :)

CoCo Hauteur

Excellent app! Does exactly what it promises and very easy to use and install. Plus, customer support is outstanding.

I initially used another excellent app from appsovle for currency conversion. But I deleted it.
My reason for uninstalling the app is because I found a better app from the same company, appsolve. An app called VITALS.

I don't know if other store owners ever become tired of being nickel and dimed to death by app developers and their apps that only perform one, maybe two functions, and offer little to no customer support... I am.
Maybe it is because I'm not here to make app developers successful. I'm here to make my store successful and to help other store owners out when I can.
Occasionally, I'm also here to support app developers who support me. Without nickel and diming me to death in the process. I haven't run into many of those kinds of developers and companies but when I do I speak up because too often in today's world no one speaks up about anything. Whether it's good customer service, bad customer service. Businesses with integrity, app developers with no integrity. So, things never really change. The good developers, suppliers, apps whatever it may be are mixed in with the bad and their quality apps, their integrity, and outstanding products often go unnoticed.

In a short period of time appsolve, their customer support and their apps have gained not only my respect but my support.

Here's one reason why: As a store owner, how often have you reached out for customer support and within minutes, on a Saturday, got a response? In my experience, many times, I never get a response. Appsolve is the exception. They're not perfect but compared to many other app companies... appsolve is pretty damn close in my opinion.

Anyone serious about the success of their Shopify store should at the least install one of appsolve's apps for a free trial. Especially VITALS I would be surprised if you didn't end up deleting at least two or three of your store's current apps and replacing them all with VITALS.

Passion Buys

Great app, great team, great price: This app does what it promises to do and offers a whole suite of apps which are commonly used for ecom stores. You can literally run a store with just 1 app (which keeps your site fast), and our only wish is that we found them earlier. If you're running a lean team, the immense cost savings will make a HUGE difference. To top it all off, their support team is incredible. They go out of their way to provide the best service. Extremely impressed and pleased with these guys. Great app, great team, great price.

John Kitt

This is the best app I have ever encountered and used. It is really fast as people has been telling about. With the price, you are getting tonnes of great app that you can install and it does not put all the snippet into your theme. Also I had contacted the support and asked them to do 5-6 modifications to my liking and IRINA had helped me a lot. She responded within minutes, not hours.