January 15, 2021

I used this app to opmtimize my store and it has so many features to use. and the customer service is really fast and very helpful. highly recommended

LitleBigStore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 15, 2021

This app is realy amazing! I cancelled 3 other subscriptions and got VITALS instead. This is saving me money + this app works better than the others.

Creatief Art
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 15, 2021

I just started using the app, but it seems to be amazing. I can't wait to discover all its features

Fabumonious
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 15, 2021

I really love Vitals. So easy to use and nice looking on my websites.thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

LUXE IN CASE
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 15, 2021

This app is amazing !! includes all the application features you. If you have any problem what so ever they do their best to try and help...

Mirajul Nuntii
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 15, 2021

Excellent app with great customer service. Shiela Ann was truly helpful and supportive and prompt in her replies

kayabum
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 14, 2021

Fantastic app, with a lot of fantastic apps. Very useful, helpful and everytime I contact support, there is just kind and help. This support is one of the best I´ve ever met. I recommend it, because it worth that price!

4leggedpets
Czechia
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 14, 2021

Apps is great and customer service support is amazing. Lots of feature help increase conversation rate strongly recommend.

Pet Adore
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 14, 2021

Great app with all the functionalities needed to run a successful store plus their support is the best. They are very competent and super helpful

Leonardo Leone
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 14, 2021

best support in the world. they help me so quick everytime i have a problem with something related to this app!

magiccomb