VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Shop at Mags

So far this app is eliminating the need for a bunch of other apps that only give you one piece of the eCommerce conversion tools. This app covers a multitude of great features. I highly Recommend to any eCommerce store owner.

March 25, 2020

We thought a lot on how to bring more value to stores and it seems we've done a good job. Thank you!

fashoper

this app of shopify is the most powerful i have seen in the app shop,it help me to solve many problem and most important is that I can do change without caring the code .and some problem happen i can not solve myself ,i ask them for help ,they answer me in a second and quickly solve my problem ,the serve of it is also ni

March 18, 2020

We try to make the app as easy as possible, in order to make sure our clients don't run into any kind of issues. Thank you for your review!

Silicuis

This app literally saves me hundreds of dollars each month on apps. It's one app that has 40+ apps build in them and they all work perfect, I highly recommend it if you are trying to save tons of cash.

March 18, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Fruition Home

Not only is this a great bundle of apps, I am utterly amazed by their customer support being cooperative and working through all the change requests put in. Shoutout to Costin you're amazing!

March 18, 2020

We are here to customize the app in order to fit your theme :) Thanks!

Lustre Beauty Shop

I use this app for my Shopify store. It's great having all the apps in one place. So far so good. Does what it says. Highly recommend.
Oh, and very responsive customer service. 5 Star!

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it

Dumux

I use this app and help me to increase the sales. I recommend it to everyone to get more customers. Thank you.

March 18, 2020

You recommendation is much appreciated. You rock!

Nordic Ice Coffee

I needed an app to make volume-discount for our store. I tried a few, but had many challenges.

Then I found Vital and installed it. I had a many problem and asked for help and get my problem solved in less than 5 minutes.

The ratings are well earned by the VITALS Team.

They got my recommendations!

March 18, 2020

We try as much as possible to cover every scenario and adapt the app for every theme. Thanks!

Explorer Lighter Pro™

Highly recommend, incredible customer service team. They reply within 5 minutes and solved every problem I had.

March 18, 2020

Thank you so much. We are also in the process of providing 24/7 support, so stay tuned!

Liv•Long•Lash

Great APP! easy to use, offer hands on guidance if needed. Love VITALS!

March 18, 2020

We are always there to help in case somebody needs it. Thank you!

Sweet Clarity Ltd

A really great app, everything is explained well, easy to set up and it also has quick, helpful and responsive live chat function for technical support. This was handy for me when I had queries.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use.