VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Worsby

A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G A M A Z I N G

Blah Records

Funny how only last week I was wishing that an app could come along and help me reduce my stores pageload time to help with conversions and seo.

So I've been going through my apps recently and removing the ones that weren't absolutely necessary.

Then I stumble across this beauty of an app which allowed me to delete several more apps it rendered obsolete and also promises efficient coding saving me valuable seconds and performing the function of 20+ apps for the price of 1. It's a game changer for shopify apps in general I think. On top of all that the team are super quick in fixing any issues.

Hot Deals and Discounts Store

The plugin is awesome combination of more than 30 plugins in one and all of them are very useful and best of all fantastic support team, i can say they are the best support team i have ever experienced. well done guys and thank you.

24k-gold.ch

Hi everybody, we're www.24k-gold.ch and we love the way Vitals manage all in one app for us ..fast efficient and amazing.

We recommend it for everyone who need some help to make sells.

cheers

Andrew's Online Pet Shop

Vitals: 30+ apps in one is a fantastic app that allows you a faster app finder.
It makes life so much easier without having to go in and out of multiple apps to adjust the different settings.
The customer service team are fantastic.
Highly recommend this app

Pink Dragonfly

I LOVE this ap!! I just got it a few hours ago and am already OBSESSED with all it does. Very impressed! Highly recommend!

Wear Bling Bling Llc | Orlando-Florida

Awesome app.
Great Team.
Very Helpful
All in one..
The Customer service.. is Awesome.
Thanks...

Backstage Rockstar

Insanely good value for money. Just install it and you'll save yourself a load of other charges from the apps you can remove. This app is coded intelligently - even though there are some 37 apps in the package - only code for the active apps is injected so there's no bulky baggage :)

Additionally, the support team are terrific and will help you with anything you require - I had my recent sale popup designed to look exactly like an app I previously used!

Tony O

Clothes-Together

I am so happy to know that my customers will feel secure shopping at clothestogether.com. Thanks! Well I was thinking about installing this app., again but, I realized that the price is much higher than it was.

Zaleece LLC

For all those review and app lovers out there! Stop searching! Learn from others mistakes and just install this phenomenal app. So far, I have not seen anything comparable and the app itself offers a variety of functions. They also constantly update the app and welcome suggestions within their dashboard. The best part? Previously, my website speed was slowed down since I installed many different apps at once. With vitals, the speed issues lay in the past. Runs quick/smoothly and after I reached out to the support team, they responded and operated like lightning strikes do. Very fast and efficient. Thank you!