VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Jamhaven

I don't know where to start from but this app is the best one I've seen on Shopify yet! It does everything and so much more. It's too perfect beyond what I can accurately put into wordy descriptions.

The team has done a fantastic job of bringing together all of the other functions on one app. What's more amazing is the fact that for a ridiculously great price, it offers so much more. I was just strolling by last night and I saw this app. I initially wanted to just breeze it off, but my instinct told me to try it out - and here I am, writing the longest review I've ever written my whole life.

Strawbie Collections

I've been using Vitals for the last couple of weeks and I am super impressed with the functionality of every single app in the bundle. The app itself is very lightweight and its performance is lightning-fast! Great work from the Appsolve team!

The support team has been simply fantastic. They are very receptive to feedback/suggestions and are extremely quick in fixing issues if any.

Overall, I found VITALS to be a great app and is definitely worth the money!

Tinkerbell Cosmetic Store

I couldnt find better app... Way to go and thank you some much for making this perfect app, it is just all there in only one app

PERFECT APP...ALL IS THERE

Digoutdeals

Vitals might very well be the only app you'll ever need! Sounds like a bold statement but seriously, this app has like 90% of what you need on your store.

It jam-packs more than 30 apps into one clever and easy to use interface - and best of all, they keep adding more!

From small problem fixers (such as hiding your bestsellers, content protection or removing paypal button from cart) to more serious money making machines like Frequently Bought Together bundling, volume discounts or currency converter, you get a ton of features and it's all under one roof !

One of the best things is that you can ask the developers to tweak any of the included apps and they do it in a matter of hours. Just try it on your store, you'll see by yourself.

Pandasalesonline

Loving this as I'm about to launch a store and can see it's saving me tons of cash already! Mihai has been super helpful and is dedicated and passionate about creating the best for us lucky people! Did you just drop volume discounts on us!!!!!!!

Fashionfilled

This is the most Useful App in Shopify. I wish the developers all the best and has a great potential.

Omeows

This app is all you need for a shopify store! I instantly get a sale after installing this app, no joking lol

Www Securitystorehouse Com

I have tested the app for a week. I can tell you it's amazing and the customer support is fantastic. About time someone just put all the apps you need at one great price. Thank you indeed

www.securitystorehouse.com

Smartchoice Traveler

I purchased this bundle of apps to replace several others that was using and save some money. I'm really impressed with the customer service so far. All my questions have been answered quickly and I have had the ability to make recommendations and give the developers feedback on how to make the apps even better. I'd definitely recommend this bundle by VITALS.

Kay Kaymol