VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

My Gadgets Supply

This app is amazing! So worth it. Also saves you money, but I think what I like the most is their support. They respond quickly and fix the issues quickly if there are any.

Bland Peanut Butter

This app is beyond worth the money! I literally had 6 other apps installed that was going to cost me around $45 p/m alone. 3 other free apps installed just to get the features that this one app has.

Oh also, having one app that can do the job of several has really made my load times faster on my site.

Libreria Isla: Tu Isla en el mundo

¡Esoooooo! If you are obsessively looking for solutions that would work responsible a set of important apps is this one. Everything works. It definitely gives to the website that sense of power house.

apicalcart

i like this app alot they followed up after i had a problem and its all solved now! replied in under 3 mins, appreciate the service

Gadget Best Deals

Genial esta App verdaderamente que cumple con practicamente un 90% de las app necesarias para optimizar tu tienda para el dropshipping, y lo mejor de todo es que seguira creciendo fuertemente!! sigan asi. y lo mejor es que su precio es muy justo!!

Water Filters To Go

So far so good. So many features available that I can't use them all but that's fine. These guys add a ton of overall value.

holyundies

I barely leave a review but have to say that this people is simply amazing. Download this app first and then the others. Thank guys! I need a subscription service soon! hehe

CSA II®'s Confederate Corner Store

Great app...has some of the best features around...highly recommend this app it is extremely useful.

DDsets.com

I've been testing a lot of apps lately for my shops and this by far is one of the best I've found! Clearly a winner!

The Tailgate Depot

Excellent app. Combines the features of many paid apps into one easy system and allows you to pick and choose the ones best for your site.