VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

My Kitchen Wonders

had been using it for a while and it's great ! had also some issues that were actually killing my conversion rate and the customer care was very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended !

I Am Naturelle

Excellent customer support! Whenever i need help adding a new option they are always there. Vitals app is the BEST! thanks guys!

INTERIORIG

Excellent customer support! I had some bugs and they helped fix them in a matter of mins! Helped me edit my theme code as well. Went above and beyond, thanks guys!

Pet Passion

Very satisfied with the App. All features you need to have are in it.
Customer Service is great.
Had a problem with another App that is blocking this App and the Customer Service helped me immediately on a Sunday. Great!
All in All 5 out 5 stars, would 100% recommend.

wow camel

Five star for sure.... Customer care is a jet boom reply, also gave a perfect solution too... About the app, no words, its perfect... Easily can manage much more sections with confidence... Really happy..thanks team..

Litollo™

Literally the best customer support I've seen in any Shopify app, very useful app, save so much time, effort and money , THANK YOUU

Electron Life Style

Easy to use, good customer service and fast response. There are many options and a lot features, this is an all-in-one app

$hare Me

Everything is clear and easy to use. Helps you manage a lot of functions in a few minutes by the well-organized dashboard.

Pilates Pro Shop

The customer service it's very awesome! The guys athat work in Vitals are kind and respond very fast. Do you want increase your store ?
Vitals it's the answer!
Thank you guys!

aBeautyHome.ro

This app is the best app I have EVER used on Shopify. I am working with the app and every time I realise that is so good. I think Shopify will buy this business like they bought Kit and other great apps from the app store, because the functions that this app provide are A MUST for every ecommerce website in the world. You can check out the app at work on my website, aBeautyHome.ro Cheers!