VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Andrew's Online Pet Shop

Vitals: 30+ apps in one is a fantastic app that allows you a faster app finder.
It makes life so much easier without having to go in and out of multiple apps to adjust the different settings.
The customer service team are fantastic.
Highly recommend this app

Pink Dragonfly

I LOVE this ap!! I just got it a few hours ago and am already OBSESSED with all it does. Very impressed! Highly recommend!

Wear Bling Bling Llc | Orlando-Florida

Awesome app.
Great Team.
Very Helpful
All in one..
The Customer service.. is Awesome.
Thanks...

Backstage Rockstar

Insanely good value for money. Just install it and you'll save yourself a load of other charges from the apps you can remove. This app is coded intelligently - even though there are some 37 apps in the package - only code for the active apps is injected so there's no bulky baggage :)

Additionally, the support team are terrific and will help you with anything you require - I had my recent sale popup designed to look exactly like an app I previously used!

Tony O

Clothes-Together

I am so happy to know that my customers will feel secure shopping at clothestogether.com. Thanks! Well I was thinking about installing this app., again but, I realized that the price is much higher than it was.

Zaleece LLC

For all those review and app lovers out there! Stop searching! Learn from others mistakes and just install this phenomenal app. So far, I have not seen anything comparable and the app itself offers a variety of functions. They also constantly update the app and welcome suggestions within their dashboard. The best part? Previously, my website speed was slowed down since I installed many different apps at once. With vitals, the speed issues lay in the past. Runs quick/smoothly and after I reached out to the support team, they responded and operated like lightning strikes do. Very fast and efficient. Thank you!

Bleisure Travels

One of the best apps I bought. It made my life easy as it has so many functionalities (from 30+ apps) in one place and I don't need to look anymore for separate apps every time I need a new functionality.
It is easy to use and the support team is very responsive and helped me customise a feature in minutes.
Highly recommend!

Nick Plus

Customer service is fantastic! The team always solve any issues I have promptly and no to mention they keep updating the app also!

MindfulSale

Def 5 starts! if you new to DROPSHIPPING you HAVE to have it! Excellent customer support team! Very helpful!

YouBuy27

This is the best app that I have ever used, you don't need to use any other app it does have it all, I'm so happy to use it and I will always use it, and recommend it