VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

John Kitt

This is the best app I have ever encountered and used. It is really fast as people has been telling about. With the price, you are getting tonnes of great app that you can install and it does not put all the snippet into your theme. Also I had contacted the support and asked them to do 5-6 modifications to my liking and IRINA had helped me a lot. She responded within minutes, not hours.

Bohem Chics

I have been using Vital since the launch of my store.
They have been always helpful and solution oriented.

Cheers Mihai.

Shoparama

best all round app ever. this is literally all i use and pay for. I couldn't imagine running a shopify business without using this

Cortex82

If you have a shopify store you need the VITALs app. Simple as that.

Not only will you save money on multiple apps but your store will run faster, you'll have more functionality and you'll get more sales.

Their support is second to none. Install this today

NYCO Direct

BEST WIDGET APP ON THE MARKET. I'm not sure what's better, the app itself or the service team behind it all. If you need anything done, they will go out of their way to make it happen, even if it is outside the realm of the current features. This team has implemented things for me, walked me thru any questions/issues I've had and has been such an incredible asset to my business. I've noticed a massive increase in sales after implementing this application. Everything looks professional and works as it should. Without a doubt, I will be using this on all future store. For the money, you're getting an incredible value. If you've found this app and are reading this, you've found a gem. Thank you to the Vitals Team for creating such an incredible product and providing prompt and exceptional service.

Postal Worker Tees

Wow just installed this app today and I am amazed at all of the options.. Seems to load fast and works great.. Thanks

Mun Mekko

Great app. Everything you need with one monthly payment. One thing as a international customer that I love, is that the tools are almost completely translatable. 5/5

Camping Life

Literally one of my favorite apps ever. Adds most of the additional functionality you could ever need on your store for an insanely good price. It's a must have on any store I open

The Mommy Packs

Must have app. Best bang for your buck. It will eliminate many other apps and make it easier for you to manage your store.

Queen's Handbags & Accessories

I think for the amount of work put they've into this app it should really be praised as one of the best. I appreciate having many apps together in one for a decent price. There are talks of adding some additional features and some are in progress. I can't wait to see what they include! Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together.