VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

MY JOYNEY

Very helpful app. Easy installation, many helpful features to increase conversion rate. Best support!

Snaqe Cable

They are very helpful, giving quick and helpful help to me when asked. The app is also very useful, filled with great apps that will help you with your store

Wolf Clothing Brand

This app really is what your store needs! It's got everything! The help desk is also a big plus! If you want sales and more, this is the app for you!

Higgins Publishing

I absolutely love this APP that has so many features, it makes it easy to keep up with the data and increase conversions. Super easy to use, asthetically pleasing, and reasonably priced. All the other individual apps slowed my site down tremendously. This App makes the load time quicker! I highly recommend it.

intrinssif

Excellent value for money. Supper awesome support. Quick customization in no time. Thank you so much!

My Handy House

This app is amazing, hands down amazing customer service got my issues resolved right before a product launch and honestly has everything you need. Great job guys!

Iryasa

Brilliant app. Excellent value for money. Supper awesome support. Special shout out to Jed who made the necessary quick customizations in no time. Thank you guys!

We Luv Gadgets NZ

Jed was super helpful and not only got back to me promptly but answered all my questions thoroughly with some helpful links. thanks Jed! :)

Gift Expressions

One of the main things I like about Vitals is no code required, all the apps are seamless. It has many useful apps for one affordable price. I contacted customer service to ask a query and the staff went above and beyond to assist me.

Snuggly™

Vitals is a game changer. The most common apps are already in Vitals, installing Vitals at the start for most common apps, is way better than installing it later. Since, lot of apps leave code and do not have clean uninstalls. We have migrated 5 apps to Vitals recently and it is one fee, saves us cost and also helps with the website being efficient.

Support has been terrific, in helping us do minor customization's.