VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Learningwithfun

This app is exceptional. It's really easy to use, very intuitive and works perfectly with every store theme. The customer service is great and if you have a special request they will prompt help you. Amazing!! They really deserve the 5Star rating!

November 12, 2019

We are happy to see that our customer support team has exceeded your expectation. Your opinion is highly appreciated!

Pocket Raccoon

The app is super and the customer service is even great! I wanted a custom change in the bundles section and the team did that on my store in no time!

November 12, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Puratalia

Very user friendly app. Gets a lot done in a very short time. Recommend!
Excellent customer support too!!! Cezar was quick and effective in his response and trouble shooting. He was there when I desperately needed the help, and there quickly. This certainly helped to bring down my anxiety !!! Highly Recommend!

November 12, 2019

We'll definitely let Cezar know about this great review and recommendation. You rock!

Deluxe Riders

Cezar just went above and beyond the call of his duties and responsibilities for me being a customer of this App. My marketing guy installed it months ago but kind of bailed on me and has yet to explain things so I am just getting used to it. But he swears by it and it does seem to do a lot of stuff in one app so to speak.. I recommend their service here.

November 12, 2019

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family! We really appreciate it :)

Pets R Kings

I really love this app. It has so many apps all in one app and is so easy to install and customize.
I had problems with a different app, not part of Vitals and the support team in Vitals were so helpful. Thanks. :)

November 12, 2019

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

iTechWonders

At the moment I do not use very much of Vitals applications. But those ones which I use works great :) I had few issues with one application, but support was great and did everything as I wanted. Recommend! :)

November 12, 2019

Our support team is ready to help if you have any trouble in setting up the apps. You review is much appreciated!

Ruki

Great app! With plenty of widgets and feaures we used it for so many things on our store, I defo reccommend!
the support is also 5 stars, they resolved all our tickets at the speed of light and even helped us improving the overall page performance with tips and ideas, big kudos to these guys!

November 12, 2019

We are always here to make recommendations and help our clients with a proactive attitude. Really appreciate the review!

SULITO

Wait! I missed this VITALS app earlier. Now my game has changed on the store. Don't use many other apps than VITALS to save money. Aren't you gonna install this app so you're the biggest loser.

November 12, 2019

We are glad you are enjoying VITALS. This recommendation helps others see how much value we can bring to a store. Thank you so much!

HomeCareOutlet

I will tell you really your BIG mistake !
If you do not install after reading my review this will your The biggest in your life!
THIS APP TOTALLY CHANGES THE GAME!

November 1, 2019

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

BrainyWO

Who reads this and not installs this app, doesn't know what is missing and doesn't understand of what this app can really do for his store. I'm telling you, this is gonna be one of most downloaded apps in Shopify. It does many many many many things. I personally have over 20 apps activated and my site has some color now :). Olympic customer support 10+. If you don't believe me, download it, play with it and you'll think it's Christmas.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing "olympic" support, as you've already seen :)