Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 30, 2019

Amazing app! customer service is wayyyyy better than every other app. They help you with coding, with small changes and respond within 1 hour most of the time. They have been incredibly helpful for my store. Thank you so much!!!

Shop to Stop Plastic
Netherlands
July 29, 2019

FREAKIN AMAZING! Finally - one app that does it all and DOES NOT SLOW DOWN YOUR PAGE!!!! Can't say this loud enough.

VertiBrace
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 29, 2019

I used this app and it really does everything I was looking for. The urgency timer, the product comparison, instagram displayed on my page. Having all apps in one place really keeps your website from slowing down for your customers. The customer service is great! I am a first shop owner and I have a lot of questions and need help clearing up a lot of confusion. When you reach out to them, I always get a quick response from them and they are so helpful with everything and resolved all my issues. I highly recommend this app to anybody who is looking to make their store look more professional and functional.

BabeAngeles.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 29, 2019

The app is awesome and very useful. Great communication, quick and very effective support. Highly recommended.

LenChil
Vietnam
July 29, 2019

awesome app great for any type of business. currently use this on 2 of my websites. Highly recommend

Esthemax Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 25, 2019

I mean this app is top-notch and it really is EVERYTHING you need to make more conversions happen in one place! Not only that but the staff is super helpful! I recommend it wholeheartedly, it is so worth it!

The Radical Red
July 8, 2019

Great App with a dedicated team that answers all your technical requests! I am very happy with their support. Always quick and problem solvers! Thanks a lot!

STOP WISH
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 3, 2019

Absolutely awesome app! so many features in one app

on top of that, they have really great support!

Hoop Merch
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 21, 2019

I have no idea why this app barely has any reviews and ratings compare to some of the other apps. This is by far the best I've ever used. Don't usually leave comments or reviews, but this app deserves it all. A++ to the creators and customer support. We all need good customer support for the apps we use. I don't mind paying more for something that actually works and have great customer support, not to mention the fact that you can use several apps all in one. Absolutely clever. Thank you for this.

MyLifeKit
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 18, 2019

The app does everything i need + the customer support is so good. Damn!
Use this app bros. Best app so far

EZY Kitchen