Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing , 4,732 reviews

March 5, 2020

Only reason I use vitals in that it speeds up my website. It replaced a bunch of apps in your store that slow down your website

cookerry
Time spent using app: 3 months
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

That was our number #1 priority and we are so pleased to know you're happy with the final result. Thank you!

March 5, 2020

Really all you need for marketing. Customizable. Really fast helpdesk (even at odd hours like mine just now). Just customizing it, but I have great hopes!

topstick.shop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Whenever you need a customization to our app, don't hesitate to write us again.

March 5, 2020

Speed is essential and priceless for an ecom site. This ap allows you to do so many things and keep a decent loading time! Highly reccomend, makes your money back and then some with bundles and trust while still allowing your site to load quickly.

Comfy Era
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

When we first started developing VITALS, the loading speed was our number #1 priority. We are so happy we were able to achieve our goal. Thank you! :)

March 5, 2020

Must have app that removes to the need to get many other apps and keeps page loading quickly. The support is very good and the tech guy helped me clean up code left over from other apps I had deleted.

Vezzosa
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

You have no idea how much we appreciate this kind of feedback! It motivates us to continue improving our app. Thank you for supporting VITALS! :)

March 5, 2020

this apps is amazing, Customer help is incredible help, they are always there to help very quickly address your issue

Go Love Shoes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

We're trying our best to help everyone in need! Thank you so much for choosing VITALS! :)

Edited July 8, 2020

only just installed it, however the live service chat is 5/5 .. also its allowed me to remove a bunch of apps such as trackify pixel perfect - wheelio etc etc... see how it goes

update: vitals is amazing, the live chat and instant support is just we all need, esp when something goes wrong vs waiting days for a solution.

I wish i just installed vitals from day 1... my website speed is now incredible.

TidyTown
Time spent using app: 4 months
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

Always happy to help out! :) Keep digging through our apps and don't hesitate to reach us out again! Thank you!

March 4, 2020

that make life so much easier, and my store is so beautiful right now, great app and great customer service, thank you so much.

ifristore
Morocco
Time spent using app: 18 days
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

March 4, 2020

Great App, I recommend for sure. All in one what you need, and specially great support, they are very kind and ready to help!

Pelargonia Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you're enjoying VITALS! :)

March 4, 2020

Honestly one of the best apps out there! Its a powerhouse of incredible apps. I dont use all of it but the ones that I do are great. I must add that the customer support is one of the best out there. There is a look and feel I wanted my Product Bundles and Reviews to look like and they will always custom code it for me based on my request. Definitely worth the 29.99/month for all the apps and service you receive.

evokidz
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 14 days
Vitals replied March 6, 2020

We try as much as we can to fit the needs of our customers and reading this review, I can say we succeed. Thank you!

March 3, 2020

So If you are starting out you should Use Vitals only...!
Their support is extremely helpful and above all professional...
Which will help you learn about the Principle customer is king....
The apps help you create a extremely professional page!!
Five outta five...!