Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

November 27, 2020

I haven't tried the app yet. I contacted the customer servce for assistance et they're very supportive. If the app is as good as the customer service, I think I'll give it an A+.

Homecare76
France
March 25, 2021

I reached out to the help center due to a technical problem I had. They responded in less than 30 sec, solve the problem in 1 minute. Outstanding service. Thank you Costin :)

Inno Pillows
Spain
November 24, 2022

A good app with fantastic support. Recommend it to anyone who wants to increase their conversions without spending too much on apps.

Kefi
Portugal
August 23, 2020

This app is very useful and saves me a lot. If I have a problem, I can immediately contact the Vitals team for my questions. They're great

STRAVADA.COM
Netherlands
November 22, 2020

The staff was really helpful in customizing those details of add on sections. The support is really 24/7 and they just fixed my problem in a short period of time.

Aura Sportswear HK
Hong Kong SAR
January 13, 2021

Better and easier to use than many similar apps and is much better because of the price! Just perfect!

Spitilia
September 3, 2020

It's hard to find a word other than amazing to describe this app. I have literally deleted 6 other apps because VITALS covers them all in a much more effective way.

On top of this, the level of customer service is outstanding. I had 3 separate questions/requests that I put to the team and each one was responded to within 1.5 hours, and the response wasn't a "thank you we've received your request" but a detailed explanation of how to resolve my issue.

I highly recommend VITALS to any who...well has a Shopify store

Pet Fountain
February 15, 2023

The Vitals app is amazing. respons on support is crazy fast and direct. perfect for any new person to try web development.

Living Lumiere
Netherlands
December 15, 2020

Vitals provides a wide variety of tools which is well worth the price, especially considering you're getting a cohesive singular program, instead of patch working multiple apps together to get the same effect.

Spider Tool Holster
March 1, 2022

Persona molto disponibile, fin da subito mi ha aiutato molto chiarendo molti aspetti, facendomi scoprire nuove cose del'app

Attuality Store