Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 15, 2021

I've been working with this Vitals for months now and it's just wonderful, the team is as available as ever and really really involved. So involved in your project that they are willing to hire their engineers to solve your problem at any cost.

Bumpyconfort.com
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 9, 2021

thanks team! Due to the covid-19 pandemic, I cannot sell. Thanks team for supporting me to try 1 more month! thankssssssssssssssssss

Fashion Lowri
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 24, 2021

This app is great as it covers all the basics needed to launch and scale a successful ecommerce store. There are tutorials to guide and educate you, and the live support is fantastic. The only thing I would say could use some improvement is customization of icons for product bundles, etc. Some of the badges offered are very large and bulky looking, but with the help of support they can be changed to how you like. For future I would like to be able to make the changes myself. Recommend!

Only Allure
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 24, 2021

I just started using the app, its been great, extremely easy to use and versatile. App support is excellent and extremely knowledgeable; always available to help. The only negative is customizing opinions are limited (colors , backgrounds, etc.); however, I believe the support team will help me in the future to upgrade these options and make the features more appealing for my store. Thanks again for all the help this far!! :)

Rheia Bridal
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 24, 2021

The live preview for bundles needs a little more work, but I'm satisfied with the functionality. Thanks

Yo Compro Tienda
Colombia
Time spent using app: 29 days
June 3, 2021

I used this app to help me track the visitors on what are the actions they did during their website visit. It would be nice if we could get the data or download the data. I also used other apps from time to time.

Syosaku-Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 23, 2021

Love the app. Very nice. Very lite. Save you money and It fits seamlessly into your theme. If not, their customer service team will make the changes for you. Why the 4 stars?...Well you know what they say "No Mud, No lotus"

Autism Dare To Be Different
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 14, 2021

Nice and complete app! I find a very usable aplication and I increase my leads in my online store! thanks

Planeta vegeta
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2021

je valide et conseille avec tout ce qui est compris on arrive a mieux comprendre le fonctionnement de Vitals

La boutique de références des chats
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 4, 2021

I used many features of the app. It helped me improve my store´s appearance and sales. The technical support is quick and extremely helpful.

delinio