VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Saucy Ladies Intimates

Amazing app that has so much to offer. I have been able to delete lots of other apps I was using as the same features are included on Vitals at a fraction of the cost. I'm still learning how to use some of the features and have had awesome support from Andrei & Vladimir who have been super quick to respond and have walked me through the process. A great app at a fantastic price. Thanks guys!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for choosing VITALS! You're the best!

Lunaxskin

Hands down the best app on the appstore. It drove my store's conversion by 300% and it has all the functions of other apps that I used to pay $200+ a month for.

Now, I have deleted all other apps and only use Vitals + Klaviyo and that's all I need to run my business.

Some other apps that I used to use include upsells and cross sell apps, but. I can see that the developer team at Vitals are working hard to release new features (including upsell/cross sell features) on a monthly basis.

Kudos to the Vitals team! You guys deserve to be used by every single Shopify store.

March 16, 2020

We are really happy to hear that Vitals brings so much value to your store. Really appreciate it!

Forbidden Elysian

WOW wow wow. I've been looking for a great app that has all the features to help me boost sales and earn customer trust and I finally found one. I'm deleting the other apps and sticking to this one because it's definitely worth the price. I wasted money on crappy apps. This one is amazing. Customer service is even better. Vladimir quickly responds to my questions. Very happy with this app.

March 16, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this wonderful review!

Deuni2 Store

Me gusta mucho como funciona, es increíble todo lo que puedes hacer en ella, la atención es muy buena resuelven todas tus dudas

Muchas gracias!

destination-fashion-ltd

This is an amazing app with some great features for our online store. Well worth the money when you think of what is included.

The customer support has been fantastic, our initial email enquiry was answered within minutes and live support within the app went above and beyond to help (Thanks Cezar).

There are so many apps included we are spoilt for choice on where to start!

Another great point is they allow you to suggest new features within the app and have a future roadmap you can view.

March 16, 2020

Some people say we are blazing fast. I guess this is another proof :) Thank you so much for this great review!

Kubby&Co

I think Vitals is taking this platform by storm - not only a one-stop-shop with relevant and amazing products.

The SUPPORT team is super fast and almost nothing gets in there a way to make unique custom changes within your store.

( Thank you Vladimir "once again" with your coding expertise)

No glitches at all I even changed my THEME and with the plethora of software not a glitch anywhere. 10/10 for me.

CEO and Founder
John Kubbernus
Kubby&Co Worldwide.

March 16, 2020

We always try to make sure Vitals is compatible with all the themes. Thank you so much!

Stylifix

I have great experience with support person he help me as I was expecting, vitals have great features as well as support resource.
Thanks.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

ShoppingWins

Really good customer support! Plus there is so many apps that are really useful. They are always so quick to help with anything you need.

March 16, 2020

And there are more features to come. Stay tuned!

L'Atelier Green Paris ®

Great customer service, highly recommended. They helped us with the set up of few apps. thanks again.

March 16, 2020

As we have many apps, we are here to help you set them up. Thank you!

Easilife - your daily solution

Amazing App with Excellent support!!!. A must app for every shopify owner. Everything is bundled into a single app. I love it.

March 16, 2020

That was exactly our goal, to create an app which will fit all the needs. Thank you!