VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

thejingleshop

Great App, specially for not slowing things down. it would be perfect if it had a couple of more features like push notifications, email marketing/abandoned checkouts and exit intent popups. it would dominate the market

November 1, 2019

We are very grateful that you took to leave us this wonderful review. We'll try as much as we can to implement the most desired suggestions.

Also, loading speed is one of our biggest advantages when it comes to reasons why a store should install VITALS. Only one request to a server is definitely helping to increase the loading speed. We covered this in our case study: https://medium.com/vitals/shopify-page-speed-3a104b330624

Elixa Beauty

Customer service makes everything so much easier. They really look after you and help above and beyond. This has really been the best addition to help my ecommerce store get started and growing fast. Thank you.

November 1, 2019

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much!

Oxy-Angel

So far app is helpful. It also make website faster since you don't need to install a lot of applications. I would recommend it. Superb customer service for all shopify app I've ever used!

November 1, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you recommendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

MELPSHOP.COM

Customer support is probably the best on any Shopify app I've ever used. Very impressed and can't wait for what's to come.

Keep it Up!

November 1, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

MotherLoven

I love apps like this. Everything in one, all thought out in easy to understand manner. You can tell they put lots of effort on making this app great. I have no problem paying for this monthly. Less cluster on the home apps menu and less apps I have to pay. This actually save you time and money.

November 1, 2019

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!

Canines World

Love this app has a great selection of options that help my store look professional and best part all in 1 app. i can even import reviews from ali express. only request add the option to import reviews from amazon like the areview app. Other then that absolutely love it. Checkout my store www.caninesworld.com mostly every feature you'll find there is from this amazing app.

November 1, 2019

We always value every feedback. We appreciate your honesty and we take this as an opportunity to learn what's best for you. Thank you so much!

Modern Noble

I've been using vitals the past few months and I can honestly say they are the best app i've ever used. So many features and and such a great price.

November 1, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

synergytherm

I use the app for product bundle and volume discounts, also they have some awesome features that ill use in the future.
I highly recommend this app, u got all u need in one app!

November 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

BeUProject.com

Excellent app & superb support! Most of the essential apps are covered & drastically cuts down on page load speed, & saves money overall.

November 1, 2019

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Oneposh

great app, all you need in one place. also great and easy customer support, I really enjoy it! Thank you, guys!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!