VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Siah Seamoss

The customer service is amazing!! Any issues that I have, they was able to resolve it within a hour. I love how this app runs smoothly and offers so much for my website without paying a high price. This was definitely worth it!!

Caprice Canin

The app is great as it is integrating a lot of helpful apps and features. The customer service is amazing.

Star Kingdom

This app is insane, I wish I heard about this app earlier. Excellent support too, thank you! I am very impressed

NaiseDeal

The staff are very quick to respond all your needs and solve them efficiently. Give them a thumbs up for their efficiency

Picnico

the support team was awesome, the guy talked to me very kindly, they are so helpful, great app !!!!!

Timeless Jump

Great all in one app, it really is an all in-one integrated app for every shopify store that is willing to standout and enhance the store at every from seller to customer, without forgetting their amazing customer service and prompt response. I'm definitely recommending!

Shand 7- Relaxation & Wellness Store

Vitals is great!! It has amazing features you can use, and whenever I need help or have a question the support team are always friendly and willing to help!

Dear Barber

Signed up for this app to simplify all of the different improvements we wanted to make to our store - boost revenue, improve conversion, improve UX etc. Whilst we are not technically minded we found the app really quite easy to navigate, tutorial vids are really useful and the support by email is very responsive and helpful. We've seen good results on the apps we've implemented so far. The best thing by far is navigating and monitoring and updating all these features from one app and not have 15 different apps + it helps add more functionality on the site without massively impacting the load speed. Well done to the team at VITALS!

PappaDeal

The app is amazing it has very useful features. Support is great. Always instantly solved my problems. Don't know what they could make better.

JsLifeHacks

Customer service is great. They're always available and super quick to fix most problems. One time I had a problem at 9pm on New Year's Eve and customer service was still available and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.