Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

SKALDO & MALIN

Best Shopify App by far! The value for money is incredible, the amount of features is one of a kind and all functions I tested work incredible! The customer service is the best part! They reply in no time so quickly and help fix things where needed for your store!

AFM Gallery

Able to add key features needed to boost/ grow my e-commerce website. The customer support team are also very helpful to customize the app features for me. Quick response and communication. Highly recommend this app

Gollory

Wonderful team support, thank you. It helps a lot on my site data analystic and very easy to use and installing apps. Hope there will be more and more features, such as wishlist, that's what I need next step.

LKZ SHOP

very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner Nurture

Fantastic App! Easy to use, great tools and clear video tutorials. Customer support is also very responsive and helpful, Michael really helped me out with customising the announcement bar, highly recommend.

UX Kits

Vitals offers so many apps within one platform, and the experience of installing and modifying them was very smooth. Definitely a great way to not just do what you need, but do things you didn’t know you needed! Great support too!

Askels

I installed this app a few days ago. I was hesitant to do so because it's more expensive than many of my apps at $29.99USD which is approx $42 Australian a month but I've been able to delete most of my apps because Vital can replace them all so I'm saving heaps of money and much easier to maintain everything in 1 app. Easy to use with many tutorial videos 100% recommend them

Stock n' Stuff

Very Good App. Included Apps look clean and give several customizable options. User interface is easy to adopt. Customer support is very responsive and will diligently help you through issues. I recommend!

dev-youthandearth

The support team has been very responsive to support requests. The only issue is that the app overrides the discount codes added previously. Hopefully, this should be solved after our upgrade to Shopify Plus.

KnapSackify®

Best app ever. Most importantly their support is amazing within 20 mins they reply and fix any issue. Love this app and looking forward to new features and app updates.