VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

boutique-newgallerie

Great customer service, great app, I mean great multi-apps, so much value, and look for the roadmap there is more to come

UALinen

It's just my first day I use this amazing app. The support is just awesome. Costin C. resolved my issue in a few seconds) recommend to everyone)

Happy UPBEAT

helped me big time managing my reviews and creating bundles. now i pause my shop for a while but will install again in the future.

Nasando

It's a 10/10 for me. Love this team. They're super quick to respond, very kind and helpful. Fixed my problem in less than 5 secondes haha. Thank you again Costin!

Olette Jewellery

The app is easy to use. Had a question and they were quick to answer and resolve my complaint. I highly recommend.

Karamel Beauty

I just got it and I'm really impressed with the different apps combined in one! I also love the customer service, so so helpful.

Snurfle Cashmere

Great app, heaps of useful features. I'm using a lot of them in my store. Support was super helpful too. Had some minor issues and had them resolved really quickly.

Ruully

Super good application for a shopify store, many useful apps and a very helpful and kind customer support service

Bajo Tierra Store

nice support and awesome team the best app, la mejor app por mucho
me encanto desde el primer dia que la instale

The Dream Bay

This APP is a CRAZY GOOD! Not only do you get 40+ apps in one which are all powerful BUT even better, I just started using it today and was stuck on a small technical problem with one of the features so asked for live help and Kliphord D. literally resolved my issue within 5 minutes!! This is crazy value of service. Thanks so much!