VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

theskinstuff

Fantastic app, literally ALL the apps in one!! Saves you cash and the features are so great and easy to use, which is especially helpful for someone like me who would struggle with the tech otherwise! And if you can't figure something out or just need some help with something, the customer service is absolutely amazing! Super fast response and solve the issue every time with ease and no hassle. Great communication too. Highly recommend, I couldn't run my businesses without Vitals...It truly is VITAL

Dazmers Toys

A very useful and multifunctional app bundle, and a greatly supportive team who helps in any changes in code and apps. Thanks!

SKINSHINE

Nice apps good and helpfull make your work easy and help to growth your business thank you Vitals .
Bye

Giftige

Amazing App !! You will have all you need and its use is very simple. I'm very satisfied so far with it.

EaseMama

Constin number 1 assistant ! He helps me with a problem and it has been so kind and patient! Thank you Constin!

Woolley Moor Nurseries

Wonderful app and fantastic service :) Would highly recommend. This app has been great for solving multiple problems i was having with my store.

Dolspers™

Great support, thank you i recommend

Chikolino

These guys are Great! Customer support is 24/7 and it is mostly INSTANTENIOUS! A couple of days ago, I needed some changes made to some of the features of the app. No web chat was available at the time. I dropped them an email, explaining what I needed done. Not long after that someone started working on my request and then sent me screenshots with the work done. That was pretty quick too, provided that they seemed very busy at the time. The app is good. It has many features and they seem to be adding new once all the time. I am using quite a few of it's features and I am nowhere near using half of what the app has to offer. You get so much for the price of one app only. 30 days free trial will give you a pretty good taste of what this app is all about, so nothing really to loose by giving it a go! Really happy with the app for now, but again, customer service is amazing and you cannot fault them! They will cater for every wish and desire you've got, and it seems they know what they are doing! Just had dealings with Michael J, who was absolutely amazing! Recommend!!!

Dear Mrs House

My team and I are so happy for downloading this app! Not also for the many many app that includes, but especially for the people who works for it. They are available 24/7, and they are very nice and ready to help people. We are grateful! Check out our website if you want to see with your eyes what is capable of!

Zumicc

The best staff service i ve encountered.. Had some issues and they fixed it right away. Best app. and best service