Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 16, 2023

Além de dezenas de funções que agregam muito para que a loja converta ao máximo, o aplicativo oferece um suporte impecável.

O atendente Juan N. é excelente, super colaborativo e disposto à ajudar sempre!

Recomendo muito o aplicativo (vale muito a pena pagar o preço da mensalidade).

ORNE — decor studio
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 16, 2023

tres bon service, merci a juan pour son professionnalisme et sa gentilesse, je recommande fortement !!!

easychien
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2023

I've saved a ton of money using Vitals - all of their apps have increased my ROI and I've very satified with their offerings.

Comfy Slides
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 16, 2023

Très bon service client, et souvent mis à jour. Il y a vraiment beaucoup d'applications DANS cette application.

Curves Underwear
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 16, 2023

So far I'm enjoying this, I like how many settings each app has, support is great, always around and quick to help implementing changes. Money well spent.

Linen Aura
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 16, 2023

My initial variants selector for the Recently Reviewed App was really funky. I hopped onto a troubbleshooting chat at 1 am and not only got prompt service but my Vitals assistant really hung in there to make sure the troubleshooting results were to my aesthetic preference to my store look and feel. Very personable, patient, and effective.

Self Made By My Own Magic
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 15, 2023

I don't leave reviews often, but when I do, I make sure I leave it for phenomenal apps like this one. Vitals is simply amazing and is the only app you need! Thank you to Zeus and everybody else from the team for all the live chat help.

Magikly
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 15, 2023

Top service, the app works amazing. The support team helped me really good, his name was John Paul B.

gymcrystals
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 14, 2023

Their help was very accurate, the support is very kind and they respond inside 1h! Thank you!!!!!!!

Exavex
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 14, 2023

I've got to say that Vitals is the best addition you could have on your store no doubt. It doesn't give any problems, tutorials are simple and support is swift in solving any problems. Specially my guy Kilphord.

HappyEnding