Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

lamprio

Time spent using app About 2 months

harika, destek ekibi çok hızlı teşekkürler. Gerçekten problemleri en içten samimi bir şekilde tüm yardımseverlikleri ile çözüm buluyorlar.

Ushapedtoothbrush

Very good app, love the customer support super friendly. Helps me get rid of the clutter of having many other apps

Pasarelle

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Michael from Customer Service helped me a lot to configure the app and make it work for our store. I really recommend it :)

Authority 1

Location India

Perfection has never been so perfect, this app is complete and their support team is the 1% on top of 99% this app provides.

eluxetronic

After signing up for Vitals I ran into a few minor issues that John Seth helped me out with quickly, he even looked around my store and proactively helped me better parts of it before I had even asked, amazing customer support and will be continuing my subscription because of him!

eplanetworld

Location Singapore

I have tried many free app and paid apps on Shopify. However, it is recently that i used Vitals. This app is really cool. It is an all-in-one app which u can just subscribe and forget about all other apps. Their CS is also great. I wanted a new payment logo which is not inside their standard configuration and John Paul just help to me to setup on our website. Thank you.

Abbiexpress

Micheal was awesome! He answered all of my questions and was so patient with me to try while he waits for me online. Such an amazing individual. And the app is really one of a kind. The price is too good to be true.

Tgjew

Great app, great support from Michael. He helped me solve my problem quickly and easily. Thank you so much^^

JOYGADGET

Still new to the app but enjoying the features so far. The customer support is really friendly and super accessible with no wait time. They have been able to easily fix any issues I've had so far.

Spoilt Pets Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Vitals is amazing. Has every app you need to run a successful store! Highly recommend downloading Vitals if you havent already.