VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

DigiScrunchie

I had queries related to my two stores, and VITALS support team not only answered them quickly but they did resolve it in timely manner. I am glad that such app is built. . I'd like few features if they can be added. I have added my reviews regarding the options or feature I'd prefer in your app and look forward the day when they can be incorporated. Overall, I am very happy with what is offered currently.

GoFit

BEST app and support ever!! My site is way faster too because I'm using way less apps. If I only used one app this would be it! This app seriously has everything you need!

GREAT ORAL HEALTH

I reduced the cost for all the different apps I used tremendously. I have one app now that does all for me! Thank you!

Modzana

A perfect app ! 5 stars ! I had a problem in my store and the Support helped me in 1 minute. Best custumers support, they are very friendly and helpful ! I recommend this app. :)

Golden Cookbook

Best app, Best customers support, I got in touch with a serviceable agent named costin. Thank you for your service Vitalz team

HELIOS

New to using this app, so I ran into a small issue related to my site not displaying some things correctly. I couldn’t figure out how to solve it for the life of me, so I reached out to their support team. The same day I received a reply from Shiela on their support team letting me know she had already fixed it and the changes were already live on my site *jaw drops*. Not only is it rare to get such a quick response from anyone these days, but to also have a solution in place simultaneously is virtually unheard of. I’m impressed!! Thanks again Shiela!

Pacifier Club

Great customer service - helped me on my question RIGHT AWAY. Would definitely recommend - great features as well, everything works great!

Wanadas

This app is amazing!! it encludes all app functions you need for a successful and best looking store for an affordable price. I wanted 2 things to be adjusted in my store and contacted the friendly guys in the customer service. They replied immediatly to my Email and adjusted them for me in no time! I had about 10 different apps installed before using Vitals and deleted them all and started using just VITAlS which included all the functions in these apps and even had more very useful functions. The app looks very good in my store and I will be installing VITALS in each of my future stores! Thank you for the amazing job.

Hummingbird Blends

This is a must-have app. So much for 1 flat fee, I was able to get rid of a bunch of individual apps. The various features have helped to make the overall user/visitor experience far better for my customers. The backend admin is super easy to use with tutorial videos readily available within each section. Customer service team responds promptly whenever contacted. I can't recommend this app enough.

Buyeers.com

Very happy with the app. It does so much for a good price. Also the support is super helpful. recommended!