VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Lumixled

After testing so many Discount Volume apps, I finally found the one compatible with OCU. I recommand especially for the customer service that help me a lot to integrate with our theme.

February 3, 2020

Indeed, this integration was made in order for our customers to benefit more of this. Thanks!

Caroline Ashwood

Outstanding app. So many fab features for a good price. Very easy to use. Only used for a couple of hours and already seeing lots of benefits.

February 3, 2020

We are really glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use. Thank you!

GeneJack

-This is a must have app for any shopify store, only 3 or 4 features of the 40 would cover the cost already!
-For all the stores out there suffering with shipping try this: Currency converter + Smart Bar + Shipping information, this line alone will take you months and months of research with other apps, while Vital covers end to end solution.
-Yes not all features will work as expected but overall value of this app outweighs its cost
-Integration feature is just brilliant, something no one else is doing
-Support is super quick & efficient, will go the extra mile to assist
Overall, it is a must have.

February 3, 2020

Sounds like a no-brainer. Really appreciate it!

Mountain2Sea

I am a dropshipping mentor & also i create stores for my agency clients. This app has done everything! Save lots of money because of this app otherwise will have invest in other apps and cost a lot. Also the support team is very helpful. Highly recommended ⭐

February 3, 2020

We've put so much effort in making Vitals what it is today. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Deliver Host

This is the app every Shopify store must use. They combined so many small and medium-size features (many more coming and you can also request if you need anything) in one place yet they are separate, you can enable or disable each feature as you want and for that, we don't have to install multiple apps for those features which in fact help to reduce the page load speed. Also, their support team is top-notch.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS so useful.

REDPRISTINE©

Support is extremely quick. I really love how they are so customer oriented even putting their trello up.

February 3, 2020

We always value our customers. Thank you so much!

free.style-sensor

thank you verry match your are a top-notch service
great patience with a good follow-up thank you

January 28, 2020

We really appreciate your opinion. Thank you!

Beauty Firm

HOLY CRAP!!! Is this the BEST APP EVER or what???
I spent DAYS screwing around with other apps that filled my Shopify store up with junk files.
Enter VITAL apps. Wow, just wow. Hmmmmm... let's see....
Easy to use? TICK! Beautiful styles? TICK! Every app I need rolled into one? TICK!
Plus these guys ABSOLUTELY ROCKED IT with their customer service - it's the best I've ever had! Plus their system uses caching that doesn't bog your store down.
It's a shame others have to know about this, I feel like I'm getting an unfair advantage by using it...
Thanks team from VITAL :)

January 28, 2020

Wow. One of the best reviews we ever got. You rock!

Best Bark

Truly amaying App - I recommend it , it more than 1 app and very easy to use.
Thank you soo much....

January 28, 2020

"Easy" is a word we really like to hear when it comes to the usage of our app. Thank you!

NoroLuxe

Vital is the all in one app!! it's a must have to run your business!! the people behind the app is just as amazing as the app....

January 23, 2020

You are amazing for leaving us such a wonderful review!