VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

lookoulook

Facile à utiliser plus de 40 application en 1 ! parfait complet rien a dire ! service opérationnel répond vite ! je recommande l'application !

Ms. Betty's Original

The product has been incredibly easy to use. Their team has been very responsive and update/changed an item for me to make their app integrate with my page more seamlessly and the change was completed in less than a few hours. I was very impressed.

SuiteValley

I love this app! A lot of apps in only one, and little by little they are creating more. I would like BOGO will be ready soon!
The support team is really effective! They help you in everything you need for sure!! I highly recommend this app!

Lifty Bra™ Technology

Amazing app. I was hesitant but honestly its an all in one with apps you didn't know you would use. Highly Recommend.

The Petted Pet

Incredibly fast customer response time. Rey was really helpful and quick in responding to my queries.

BigMoole

This app is one of the best I've used on my site having 40 different options allows me to test what my audience responds to best. Vital's customer service team is very prompt too with their responses, this was critical for me as I had old code in the background and this team were super quick helping me sort issues. Thanks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Light of Ki

This app bundle is incredible, true, but the real magic comes from the exquisite customer service team and record time in which they give their all to help and assist. Highly recommended!

Alice&Patrick Boutique

The app is really good. There are a lot of useful features. I have found that if there is something that I cant do, I contact the team via the 24hr chat and they enable things/ create things for me straight away! I am really happy with their customer service! Thanks guys!

If you would like to see how I have used the app go to www.aliceandpatrick.com

HG Stickers

This app is awesome. It has all i need plus some features i didn't know existed that improved my sales. Great work! And the support is something i never seen or experienced before.

STRAVADA.COM

This app is very useful and saves me a lot. If I have a problem, I can immediately contact the Vitals team for my questions. They're great