Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Vitals
July 19, 2021

Cant say much about the app now i've just started using it, i just want to say that their help and support team is tremendous, i had to deal with them twice and both Costin.c and Andrei were both very helpful, no waiting time and immediatly sloved the issue. thanx a lot guys,:)

trendingwayz
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 15, 2021

I've been working with this Vitals for months now and it's just wonderful, the team is as available as ever and really really involved. So involved in your project that they are willing to hire their engineers to solve your problem at any cost.

Bumpyconfort.com
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 9, 2021

thanks team! Due to the covid-19 pandemic, I cannot sell. Thanks team for supporting me to try 1 more month! thankssssssssssssssssss

Fashion Lowri
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 24, 2021

This app is great as it covers all the basics needed to launch and scale a successful ecommerce store. There are tutorials to guide and educate you, and the live support is fantastic. The only thing I would say could use some improvement is customization of icons for product bundles, etc. Some of the badges offered are very large and bulky looking, but with the help of support they can be changed to how you like. For future I would like to be able to make the changes myself. Recommend!

Only Allure
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 24, 2021

I just started using the app, its been great, extremely easy to use and versatile. App support is excellent and extremely knowledgeable; always available to help. The only negative is customizing opinions are limited (colors , backgrounds, etc.); however, I believe the support team will help me in the future to upgrade these options and make the features more appealing for my store. Thanks again for all the help this far!! :)

Rheia Bridal