Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

HexSizer®

I've saved plenty on apps by using 40+ apps! The support crew is very responsive. And I'm not contacting Support for problems. I'm contacting Support for assistance in customizing my implementations, which they gladly help me to carry out. Great app. Great support. Thanks.

Bob has got It

Great customer service they are very kind and solve every problem within seconds. Setup of upsells and anything you could imagine is very easy and you got a solution for everything in one App.

NaturalGemsAtelier

Great App and amazing customer service! Costin is an amazing guy very helpful and easy to communicate with :)

RecessBody

very professional and good customer service
user-friendly, simple and also good experience, thank you!!!

Sharing Aloha

so far so great! any questions to ask the live chat really helps you through the struggles of finding things and fixing them, always going above and beyond!

District Sixty

This app is absolutely amazing; for everything that one gets, it's literally a steal! I ran into some issues with the products review portion (user error), and the support team was fantastic. I had Michael J. as my support person. He went above and beyond the expectations of what I needed to be done. He helped me tremendously! I truly LOVE this app!

Stile Diversa

This is the best app ever so far.. still, lots to learn, Customer Service beyond the line. Michael J helped me to get the nice shape of my online store.

Jafleur

Amazing support team, they reply to my question and fixed my problems, I recommend Vital apps, thank you

Favonor Shop

It helps so much to make the website look more professional trustworthy and increases sales. It's just great!

ThatKitchenLabel

The support system is AMAZING! Any issues / questions that you have they answer and fix almost instantly. I had some issues with some of the features because I had previously added code to my website...but they managed to fix it! Not only is the support great - but they make using their app soooooooo easy! it integrates so well