VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Sandy Haze

Their customer service is the best quality service that I've ever had! They can fix any issues you may have or may not in no time and explain to you what caused issues. What amazing staffs!

ByBy.Today רק בריאות

This is by FAR the best Shopify app we ever used, excellent support and very good value for money. I would highly recommend using it.

Luxe On The Go

This is one if the only apps you will ever need! Their customer service is second to none!! I give it 6 stars!

Kitchy & Co

I only really needed a new volume discount app and I am so glad I came across this all in one solution.
In 2 hours I now have better volume discounts that actually work like I need them to, but I also have 6 other new features that I didn't know I needed but just LOVE.
When you find an App with a 5*Star rating and so many top features don't spend your time and money on anything else.
It makes my Shopify site complete.

Wonder 18

One of the best apps that provide above and beyond services. Instead of getting multiple apps, Vitals will save your time and money.

HomySense

This is the best all inclusive APP for shopify Store. customer service is the best I seen so far. Super recommended, guys if you want to boost your sales, definitely check this!

365-inflow

Highly recommended. Every problem I had got solved within 24 hours. Nice support - and reliable! This app really replaces some other apps in the Shopify app store - and I already tested a few of them...

crystalpureskin

its has everything in one place really goood would really say im am very pleased with the customer service too

Kids and Trend

Excellent APP. There is a lot of functions inside. Great price for what this app offers. I really like customer service! AMAZING support, quickly responce, and most important i ask to do something for me and they immediately did it. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend thip app and don't hesitate to contact them if you need something.

ReRide Consignment

Customer service is fast and awesome!!! Love this app and how much stuff it does!! Thanks guys!!!!