VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

BodyJoy™

I used VITALS for my first store, loved it, and am now using it on a new store. Definitely one of the best apps out there in the market. The recent integration with Shopify's multicurrency checkout is very impressive and I can't wait to see how it helps with my conversion rates. And as always, Cezar, Mihai and Andrei are at the top of their game when it comes to customer service. Highly recommended for all merchants to give it a try!

Stillcheapy

Best app....explain everything!its very important in my job and help me raise my sales....instal it

Pureprep

Awesome loading time, support is very efficient and you can tell they want it to work perfectly! Love the app

Charli and Kate

We use this app for multiple purposes, and it runs fantastic. The UX is great, it's easy to use, doesn't interfere with anything else and best of all the support is first class. The team have helped us with bits and pieces and are so helpful and responsive. Must have!

Mrunu | Soothing Nerves Since 2000

First of all, a very great app for with a justified price, the only multi tool app required whereas if you install multiple app it reduces the page speed which increases bounce rate and hurts conversion rate!

Second, a very great customer service, if you've any problem using it or you want a customization. E-mail them and they would do it under 24 hours free of charge.

A very special thanks to Cezar Mitroi

Comprar un SmartPhone

He usado esta aplicación para mejorar mi página y me parece fabulosa con solo algunos golpes de de ratón puedes cambiar el look y potenciar las ventas. Excelente aplicación

Lula Grey

I've been using this app for a couple of months now and I'm really happy with it. It takes the place of a lot of other apps and it's nice to have everything in one place. It's also very user-friendly and easy to configure.

Morealis Co

This app is a must get. The developer is very helpful and helps me whenever I have problems. GET IT NOW!!

EnvyKit

Hands down, best app for Shopify. You get features of a premium Theme with a faster speed all from a single app! Anyone interested in starting Shopify store must have this theme <3

VINI VINO

Found this app when I was looking for an app that can offer volume pricing. With so many functions available, I would say it's value for money. The prompt response and assistance by their support team made this app even better. Special thanks to Cezar for helping with the setup and customization!

Please feel free to check out Vitals at www.vini-vino.com. Thank you.