VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Housekeeping Science

I have been using this application for some time and I recommend it with confidence. I don't even use all 40+ apps, but it's well worth it. The application really helps the speed of the website and does not load it with unnecessary applications and snippets. The support is impeccable, even when I requested a customization about 5 times because I still did not like the position of an application on my website, but each time the support was prompt and helpful. Keep up the good work.

Iamfairykissed

Vitals offers everything you could possibly need to help you business grow and thrive. It has so many essential tools for improving conversion, building trust, increasing sales, etc. Everything that I may need is available which makes it super easy to try new things with the greatest of ease. The best part, for me, is the support. The support teams is absolutely phenomenal! They are available 24/7 which is golden to a entrepreneur and business owner. I was very pleasantly surprised at how available, kind, knowledgeable and helpful their support team is. All in all, I find Vitals to be Perfectly Splendid!

Turtledeals.de

i needed urgent help and the suport in live chat "GARV " is my hero of the day ...my little friendo....TOP Support!!!!

The Little Birth

This app is awsome and come with many functionalities that are useful ! The support team is fast and efficient ! I Love it !

clickdeals24

Really cool how many apps are included in Vitals. My store definitely stands out from the rest! Today I had a problem with my sticky add to cart button, but Costin C. solved my problem directly.

Foxy5D

Not only is this a one-stop-shop for so many needed and useful apps... it does not suck loading speed (VERY important)... but if that weren't awesome enough, their support is lightning-quick and top shelf! They custom-matched my theme fonts and colors in less then 90 seconds. Like I said, TOP SHELF! So grateful for this incredibly user-friendly super App and their super helpful, friendly, capable, and professional team! Thank you, VITALS!

Alpha Pigments

Every single shopify store needs this app. It makes your theme better, upsells are awesome, and the customer service... man the customer service is THE BEST.

RADOU Toys

Great app, great customer support, easy to use, and it's essential app to explode the profitability and earn more.

homeme24

Use this app pushing my shop! As rabatt codes, bulk offers and so on.
Support team is quick and response is very good!

MyAnimeDen

It's extremely easy to use this app which is really something since it also offers a whole bunch of features. The support team has been very helpful and solved anything I asked for within no time.