Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yo Crackers

John was able to help me with my enquiry really promptly! I received what I needed in under 5 mins. Thank you

SOLESTAR - The Sole of Sports

Location Germany

Benutze die app seit heute erst aber bis dato war support 10/10 und der rest wird noch kommen aber habe sehr gute Erwartungen! Top

Childhood Friend

Location Hong Kong SAR

Useful App and great support from the Vitals team!
Shiela Ann helped to find out the answer quickly! Thanks.

Barefoot Junkie

I really love this app. It has so many features all under one banner. Some which have worked really well for us so far. The product bundles, the description tabs, the banners, the recently viewed and related products. I'm still working my way through it and trying different applicatons all the time. Had a problem with one feature and it was sorted through the chat in less than 30 minutes by John Paul. For the money it is simply amazing and has increased the functionality of our site immensely. I look forward to using further and seeing what new features are added.

Coltivia

Location Italy

App incredibile. È di una completezza disarmante, il prezzo è assolutamente ridotto per tutto quello che offre e, per di più, ha un'assistenza eccellente. Non solo sotto l'aspetto tecnico, ma anche quello di considerazione del cliente e dei feedback che può avere.
Consiglio fortemente per risparmiare mille plugin aggiuntivi e utilizzarne uno completo

Super-Teas

Location Netherlands

Great support, only installed the app, because it's currently a trial website, but there is a lot of functionality packed into this. Again, haven't used it to the full extent. But support was so generous to refund the initial money, because I was only still in the research phase. That for me is a sign of great customer service

Magic Note

Location Sweden

Älskar den här appen . bra support , verkligen snabb svar skulle verkligen rekommendera det till andra .

SUPERCELLS

Location Australia

I enjoyed setting up and using volume discounts and reviews functions. The customer service is excellent.

The Happy Givers

Legit making more money because of their upselling and volume discount options. plus, AMAZING customer services. I have used a bunch of these apps... sticking with them!

Knife Depot Co.

Great product.. I'm using right now and very satisfied. I think they will offer more amazing services for future. Thanks for all..