VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

ZONATTI

Great app, Customer Support is really good! Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +!

Highly recommended app go for it!

CushionAid™

VITALS is THE all-in-one app you need - with all the relevant features to run a branded store (and more)! I've been in contact with them twice (Thanks, Costin & Alexandra) and their amazing customer support responds swiftly and solved the issues in a blink. The interface is user-friendly and simple to install. Kudos to the team for developing such a great app!

Netties Expressions

This app has been such a wonderful addition to my website. It's allowed me to cut back on the number of apps which I need to install. The support team is wonderful in helping resolve any issues that I run in to. Thank you!

BackRebuild

Before installing VITALS, I used to have about 10 different apps to cover the functionality offered by VITALS. Since installing VITALS, I have deleted all of those apps and everything is more manageable now. I got stuck once (or twice!) and Vladimir from customer support was excellent - extremely helpful. Overall, a great app.

Bow Meow Pets

Great app, Customer Support is really good!Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +! Highly recommended app go for it!

Hylthi

Great app and Great customer service, response to questions is super fast and polite! I recommend strongly.

VII Home Therapy

Easily the best app out there! Customer service is outstanding, answer to all the questions I have. Would be lost without this!

Hustle 69

Damn! What an app, Customer Support is really good It really saves my money to buy more and more apps to my store.

Highly recommended app go for it

C.Marie’sBoutique

i love this app it has literally everything for the price. and they keep updating new programs too it so you never need another app

Home Comfort

This app is by far the best app I have ever used. It saves me so much money and has so many apps in one. They are ahead of their time and are simply amazing. Customer service is lightning fast and responds within minutes sometimes. I can't recommend this app more!