VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Tonina Marie

This is a great app. The navigation is easy and there are an abundance of features one might want for their store, all in one place. You can easily finetune the look and feel of your store. A good price for so many features

Baby U Pillow

Costin Ciumpileac from customer success team gave me 1-to-1 tailored service when I had a problem with product description tabs module. We had the problem fixed by the time I woke up the next morning. Excellent, thank you Costin.

Physique Brothers

Purchased this app off of a recommendation and I have not been disappointed. So much value in one app and the cutover service got above and beyond. I even had a small error with one of the description tabs and the Vitals team helped fully fix the problem with custom code for my website. Well worth the 5 stars.

DesignWerket

Best app ever!
This cover (almost) ALL!
And the team behind are super! They help us with a coding problem we have working on for a long time. Thank you so much, Team Vitals, you rock our world! We are truly grateful for the app and the people behind.

PROTEIN EXPRESS

Have A LOT of feature. I'm using probably 15% of the app only. Works good, but the most important is the very reactive support. Had a display problem, got resolved in two email exchange, perfectly. Cheers to the awesome support!

Beastie Ware

It’s a great value!!! How many times does an app provide you with more for less? Well, Vitals has given me so many features that help fine tune/enhance my site, all at half the price of an app that only did one of its many functions.

It takes a relatively short time to become familiar with the dashboard. From there, selecting and configuring the features you want to add is straightforward and consistent.

I did have one technical question and received a thorough response from Vladimir which included a custom video made to document the issue on my site! Very impressive!

All in all, I find vitals exemplary and well worth every penny!!

Underpaid Clothing

When the pandemic hit I had already had two months of no sales on my website and I was ready to start cutting expenses just to stay in business. It was not an easy decision but my first plan was to cut Vitals.

I was contacted by someone from the team asking why I was cancelling and I explained to them I could no longer afford the app though I felt bad cancelling because this app is so insanely valuable to me.

Turns out my business started picking up and I recall at least 2-3 people told me that they made a purchase because they saw the quantity was low and I forget but I remember another feature specifically brought value and was the reason the customer made a purchase.

I have since decided to keep Vitals. They really care about their customers. They offered a 30 day trial when I was ready to call it quits with the app. Their customer service is amazing and their team really cares.

Yellow Chimes

Added this app by someone's recommendation on youtube channel. I found this app very useful.
It has all the basic apps which are required for store. It includes marketing apps, improving conversion ratio, etc. Basically, what all is required for your store.
But most important thing is the support you get. When you will open this then you will be definitely needing support as when you set up each of these 40 separate apps you will be needing some kind of customisation or technical support. And Vitals team is always there for that. I had such a good support from Vitals team that I myself got motivated to give them a 5-star review. I loved this app and the support from Vitals team. Without doubt this is the best app on Shopify. No 2nd opinion is needed to install this app.

LetterFlex

Amazing support team helps to fix troubles even not connected with their app. Also works on weekends, which is awesome. The app itself is also brilliant!

MasterG

This app is amazing! Very useful to have all these functionality in one app only. I highly recommend to download the app and try it out.