VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Campione Cycling

Amazing service and that is the key difference! Great work guys, keep adding these brilliant features!

February 11, 2020

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

essentialmat™

Amazing support, I contacted them to edit something in the code and they did it in like 10min, I used to work with another app just for volume discount and they answer in 1-2 days. Thank you guys!

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

El Rock Es Cultura Oficial

Great support, very quickly and polite. Its is better to run features from 1 single app than lots (save money and speed load for your web) thanks!

February 7, 2020

Your review is very much appreciated. Loading speed is one of our biggest advantages when it comes to reasons why a store should install VITALS. Only one request to a server is definitely helping to increase the loading speed. We covered this in our case study: https://medium.com/vitals/shopify-page-speed-3a104b330624

Foods Alive Inc.

We've been using this app for about 6-months now and absolutely love it! It works so seamlessly and really matches the layout of the site. You won't regret using this app!

I've read customer reviews on other apps always claiming that the customer service is so fast, but I guarantee you those other apps are not nearly as fast as the Vitals Support Team (shout out to Vladimir). I had two separate requests this morning and they were both finished within seconds. Seriously! By the time I went to the printer to grab some paperwork and came back to my desk, I had already received an email that it was done. It's the best and quickest customer service I've ever had in my life.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Summit Creek Shop

WOW! This app replaced 6 major apps probably slowing my store down and makes it so much more efficient. So many apps in one, this tool is the real deal. I haven't even begun to dive into all of the features. Highly recommend :)

February 7, 2020

As long as you dig in more into the apps you will be more happy to see the features we provide. Thank you for the recommendation!

PiojoStop

Esta aplicación tiene tantas cosas que nisiquiera soy capaz de añadirlas todas a la web, jaja, pero con solo 2 o 3 de todas las que tiene tengo más conversiones por la app que por los mensajes de carritos abandonados.

Me encanta, estoy deseando que le añadan un par de funcionalidades que la catalogarian para mi gusto como LA MEJOR, THE BEST app .

February 7, 2020

Probably our first review in Spanish. We definitely enjoy it!

Avaqel

Amazing app ...so many apps and feature all in one. Try it out and get used to all the features to see how many things you can do.

February 7, 2020

We always enjoy receiving recommendations :) Thanks!

Lifeful Shop

Nice app and nice help by CEZAR !! is a goood guy, the worst thing is the need to write 100 characters to write a review

February 7, 2020

We really appreciate taking your time to write us a review. Thank you so much!

utone

Absolutely perfect with a team always available when you ask for custom codes. I really appreciate their availability, they are very professional and the app is really legit. Great job guys !

February 3, 2020

We always try as much as we can to cope with the requests of our customers. Thanks!

Satori Revolution

The customer service for Vitals app is exceptional--I'm not even exaggerating! No matter how many times I needed revision on the aesthetic on any of the features that I need from the app, they're more than happy to help. You're lucky if you get Vladimir to help you out!! He's so nice and helpful!

February 3, 2020

We'll definitely let Vladimir know you mentioned his contribution to the great opinion you have on Vitals. Thank you!