Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LUSHPLUSH17

I installed this app after seeing a Youtuber promote it but I am very new to Shopify. I would not recommend installing this app until your store is busy if at all. The free month trial goes by fast, and you are automatically charged to your shopify account. I've been charged and I've yet to use this app at all. I'm sure it works, but its unnecessary, you can find everything for free that you need.

January 6, 2021

Hi there,

Please note that all Shopify subscription-based apps follow the same principle - you install the app, approve the terms to start a free trial, and are automatically charged at the end of the free trial. The billing and charging process is handled entirely automatically by Shopify.

Trial periods are usually between 7 - 14 days, but we offer a generous 30-day trial, given that Vitals is probably the most complex Shopify app of all.

Additionally, Vitals is the only Shopify app that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, on top of the 30-day free trial.

We hope this brings a bit of clarity on why you have been charged even if you didn't actually use our app.

Fuchusi

I found this app quite complicated to set up and already faced an obstacle when i was setting up my first feature, it didnt show up on my site.

you cant choose what what you want to show up with frequently bought together for instance if you bought a you want to show c and d but you dont get to choose A.

the upsell seems not not exist also, it just has a button to tick, what are you ticking to.

lots of the apps that are including in the 40 or so benefits are actually freebies that can be downloaded individually and will work alot better.

there interface is so primitive and doesnt have much versatility and quite surprised that app has the rating it has.

i would rather pay lot more for something that works seamless rather than face problems on the first one and you have 39 other issues to face.

September 16, 2020

Hi there!

We're sorry that your first experience with Vitals was not delightful. Should you decide to give Vitals another chance, we're confident that you will be impressed by the progress we have made.

And please don't hesitate to contact our excellent customer support team for any custom theme specific issues you might encounter.

BigTopShirtShop.com

Support team made unauthorized changes to our bulk pricing settings. Unable to correct their changes and support has gone radio silent. Super costly experience made worse when support chose to ignore the issue rather than address it.

August 27, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.

The root cause was identified to be a synchronisation issue between Vitals and Shopify, due to the very large number of products in your store. We've completely rebuilt the synchronization bridge back in 2019.